Hope this is the last time

• I hope this is the last time I say on going on a diet again or I'm going to start losing weight again. I, like many, have started and stopped, lost weight and regained weight over and over. I totally lack motivation and know that being here I will get it. I was on a weight loss forum before and it was the best for helping me stay motivated. I lost weight and made many friends that I am still friends with today. The only thing is that we all eventually dropped off and there I went and followed suit. I need that support to keep trucking along for some reason. I want to take my life back and not be ashamed of who I am. I look forward to chatting with all of you and supporting you as well.
  • Welcome tntklip! I just signed up yesterday, and am finding the support here phenomenal! There is something for whatever diet you are on!!!!
  • Thanks megems. Looking forward to the support. I'm still looking around at all the places I can go for help and support. Your right there is something for everyone.
  • I'm new here look forward to getting to know you and this forum keeps me motivated i also hope this is the time i really losr the weight. Good Luck!!!=-D
  • Good luck on your journey Becca. I wish you well.
  • Good luck to you! Keep us posted on your progress!