Part 2- getting out of the 230's and 220's!!!!!

You're on Page 7 of 34
Go to
  • 222lbs.... not eatting healty but im still maintaining. :/
  • Lost a pound this week... slowly but surely I will make it through the 220s and out the other side!
  • 220 this morning. Hope to be in the 210s next week.
  • Just stopping by to say that I am down to 231.6 (from 236 at beginning of January). I haven't weighed this little in years. Just gunna keep on trucking...
  • Still fluctuating between 230 and 229... I just want to be out of the 230's already!!!
  • Hello ladies! Hope all is well I wi at 224.8 today so hoping to see a new low this week my low is 222
  • I would love to join this thread.. I started 2 weeks ago at 231 and am now at 223.. My goal is to be at 200 by March 31st.. it might be unlikely, but even if I miss that date I will keep going.

@Matilda08 you seem like such a amazing women, so positive. Congratulations on your weight loss so far!!
  • I weighed in at 229.8 last night at WW so just barely into the 220s. Started the 30 day shred today so hoping I can see a bigger move on the scale this week.

Keep on keepin' on!
  • Quote: I weighed in at 229.8 last night at WW so just barely into the 220s. Started the 30 day shred today so hoping I can see a bigger move on the scale this week.

Keep on keepin' on!
    I heard the 30 day shred is amazing, hard work but worth it. Keep us posted I would love to hear more about it. Maybe I should just find out for myself haha
    Well, Good luck!
  • Quote: I heard the 30 day shred is amazing, hard work but worth it. Keep us posted I would love to hear more about it. Maybe I should just find out for myself haha
    Well, Good luck!
    OMG it is hard. It is only 20 minutes but it is a lot of work with no breaks. 3 cycles with 3 min strength, 2 min cardio, and 1 min abs. I did it today without weights (I don't have any) but a friend of mine is dropping off her 10 lb weights so I will use those tomorrow (so it will be even worse!).
  • Quote: OMG it is hard. It is only 20 minutes but it is a lot of work with no breaks. 3 cycles with 3 min strength, 2 min cardio, and 1 min abs. I did it today without weights (I don't have any) but a friend of mine is dropping off her 10 lb weights so I will use those tomorrow (so it will be even worse!).
    besides the video, what other equipment do you need? basic weights or anything else? Thanks!
  • Just a mat (I have wood floors) and basic weights, I'd say in the 5-10 lb range unless you're really strong and fit. I did it today without any weights and it was still a good workout.
  • Thanks, Ill be checking it out soon
  • I'm still hanging out at 239. No big surprise, considering the way I've been eating. I do perfectly until the kids go to bed and then I just want to eat, eat, eat! It's like an evening relaxation thing. I think I'm going to try to go for 3 days (to start) not eating after the kids are in bed (7:30) and see what that does.

I did play volleyball twice this week, and my hamstrings are feeling it. Woohoo, that means I was actually moving to get the ball!
  • Amanda- thanks and welcome!!!

Spooky -keep us posted on your progress with 30ds Ive heard great things about it and there are loads of chicks doing the program on this site.

I had a great workout last night diet was also on point wi today at 223.8 pushing!!!!