The Onederland Express - Hop on Here! #4

You're on Page 18 of 35
Go to
  • Thank you Liz!

Saw 192.4 this morning ahhhh! Why is my body torturing me! Gaining 2.4 lbs in a week is just nuts!
  • The lunch time workout yesterday helped me to have energy..I felt great afterwards and even put the treadmill on 3.0 mph the whole 35 min.

So I was feeling GREAT about myself and looking forward to my TOPS weigh-in. My food has been good all week and the exercise great...and I gained 2 lbs! WH????!!!!

It's funny how sometimes that can throw me into a downward sprial with a "who cares why try" attitude...but it made me MAD...like good and mad and I WILL do something about it....work harder.

I took today off from lunch time workout--usually do on Friday's. But tomorrow I'm back on the exercise and this week I'm going to count my fat as well as calories.

I will do personals later. I am busy at work but wanted to post and get that gain off my chest! It's so good to come here!
  • Good afternoon Girls, sorry I have been MIA the last few days I was actually home sick, off from work ...had the stomach flu, ughhhh ...throwing up and the rest ( if you know what I mean ), so great days, haha ...anyhow I did end up losing 3 pds and didnt have any soda so I thought that was good...for my work challenge anyway ...so now that I feel better I have been sticking to my diet and the no soda...havent had one since Monday...so should be out of my system by now...

I know I have missed alot to do personal replies so I just wanna say hi and I am doing well and excited about it now ...

Later,
    Carri
  • Susie- I am sure it is a temporary gain and will fall off soon!

Carri- I am SO sorry you had the stomach flu! I think that is the worst sickness out there!

Still at 192.4 this morning so I am up this week, I deserve it after the week I have had. Though the thing I am confused about is I was above calories but well under the "maintain" calories so why didn't I just maintain~
  • Mel - I think even if you are going on maintenance calories, you can bounce up a bit until you settle back down again, at least that's what I read at the maintainer's forum. So don't worry, it will come off again!! Sorry the scale is torturing you though! I thought you were going to put it away for only weekly weigh-ins? Are you being naughty?

Susie - Sorry that the scale is torturing you too!! And good for you to get MAD! Beat that scale into submission!!

Carri - Sorry about the flu! Yuck, it's really going around, isn't it? Good job on the no soda!

Things are good here, just hanging out for the rainy weekend....going to meet DH at the store later when he gets off work to do some shopping, we're feeling springy and are wanting to buy stuff for our backyard, which at the moment is a muddy swamp! But we are so excited for good weather, as is everyone. Have a great Saturday!
  • Hope everyone is doing well today. Finally I have stepped into Onderland. 199 this morning! So excited that I took a picture of the scale! lol

• I know that April showers bring May flowers but what does March rain bring? MUD! You should see our back yard! It's still raining.

My DH is feeling under the weather and with the rain we just stayed home all day..took our time cleaning the house and doing laundry. I'm about to sit down and pay some bills---fun time here! lol

I do have some fun news to share...I am a Aunt to a beautiful little boy named Asher who was born 3-3-11. My brother and his partner are adopting him. This will be there 2nd adoption. Asher is Aiden brother (the one that the adoption was final for in January). So they have a 15 month old and a newborn....they are going to be very TIRED people! We are so excited that Asher is here.

lostangel05: Congratulations! and I love the picture of the scale.

Mel: You will be down next week and you answered your own question: The week you had is why you are up...sometimes stress can do that..

Liz: Did you buy anything fun? I feel springy too...but it has more to do with wanting to go get a professional pedicure! lol

Cari: I am sorry you were sick. What a way to loose 3 lbs! I don't think it was worth it. I can't believe you didn't have soda. I would have to be drinking sprite or gingerale...it's allowed if you are sick. Feel better soon!
  • Susie - CONGRATS on your new little nephew!! That's amazing that they were able to adopt both of them, how exciting! And how wonderful the brothers will be able to stay together. That just makes me want to cry, lol. And yes they will be VERY tired!!! But I'm sure Auntie Susie will be around to help out! And no we didn't buy anything yesterday for the backyard, but made our plans!! We're buying these two patio type chairs but they're rocking ones with these huge cushions you sink into....oh so comfortable. And a little side table to go with them. We were also looking at patio sets but once we added up all the cost involved, decided our old patio set was just fine! We're going to sand down and stain our deck this year, it really needs it. I can't wait to get started!!!

lostangel - Congrats and love the scale picture!! Reminds me I need a pedicure - your nails look so pretty! lol
  • Liz- I need to put the scale away bc its driving me nuts lol

Susie- Congrats on your new nephew!! Hope you Dh feels better~

Lostangel- Congrats!!!

Still 192.4 today so I am going to put the scale away until Sat!
  • Why does the weekend go by so quickly?! I need 3 day weekends.

I have a confession; I feel off the no-soda wagon today. I had a glass of coke..wanted another one but stopped at that. I really don't drink soda often but when I do it can set me off on a binge with food faster than anything. So, I'm being mindful of that and will be dealing with the sugar craving from it tomorrow--I will get through it, beyond it and get back on track with the no soda challenge that Cari and I are challenging each other with!

Liz: Sanding down and staining your deck will be a GREAT workout! There is a lot of work in a project like that. But won't your new chairs and table look really nice on it?!

Mel: Yes, put the scale away!
  • Morning everyone ...well I have good news, I was able to stay on plan all weekend and under calories !!!! Which is a big deal for me lately since I havent done that in months...so officially I have been on plan and doing well for one week, and NO SODA either !!!! I have lost a total of 4 pds but I was 234 when I started so still need to update my numbers below to read 230 now...that sucks !!

Susie - dont feel to bad about the soda, just move on ... I know it is a very sweet elixer, hahaha ... I could really use a longer weekend myself ...the work week drags so bad and the weekend just flies on by...wouldnt ya know? Congrats on the new nephew, love both of the names of the boys, very cute...

Mel - yes put the scale away and only weigh once a week ...I bet by end of week you see a good loss...and lower your carbs !!

Liz - spring always makes me and dh the same way, we start looking around the house to see what we can do to it, inside and out ...we have a small patio ( cement ) but we would like to make it bigger...talking about getting a picnic table too, sometimes we dont have enough seating at our small table outside with 4 chairs ....c'mon Spring !!!!

Congrats Lost Angel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi to Auntie G and Arabella !!!! Miss ya !!

Have a great day everyone....as good as Mondays can be lol ....

Carri
  • Susie- Good job with only having one glass instead of 2!

Carri-I will stay away from the carbs and keep the scale hidden.

Had a productive day-cleaned both boys rooms and rearranged them. I am also on track with my calories and will stick with only one diet soda a day. Since I am not weighing until Sat I hope it goes well!
  • Susie - good for you for confessing about the soda, now you can move on with your challenge! I should join you as I am absolutely addicted to diet coke, but I am not ready to give it up. I actually moved to coke zero, which I think is worse because as it is a lot sweeter, it must have way more chemicals. But recently I decided to go back to diet coke...lol maybe one day I can swear off of it, but not yet! And yes you're right sanding it down will be a great workout - plus all the gardening I want to do.

Mel - Good for you! I rearranged Jacob's room and I thought he was going to have a fit, he kept freaking out his pillows weren't on his bed as I had to take the mattress off so I could move it. I finally had to set him up with a movie so he wouldn't bug me while I was doing it! lol

Carri - Good for you!! Congrats on the 4 pounds!! And yes we're always looking for more projects too....too bad they all cost so much money!! blah.

I had to go and help with a presentation today for a bunch of potential clients, it went Ok I guess although these things are not my forte. Oh well! Hope everybody has a great evening/night and we'll chat tomorrow I'm sure.
  • Long day yesterday but I did get a workout in at lunch. My workout today will have to come in the form of two 15 min breaks where I take a walk around the building inside. I have errands to do at lunch and can't go tonight to workout like I usually do.

Hey, we do what we can when we can right? Sometimes we just have to go with the flow.

I'm back on the wagon with the soda...really craved on yesterday but I got past it.

Cari: YEAH for the 4 lb loss and staying away from the soda..and look at the reward! Good job!!

Liz: I'm sure your presentation went well. I'm a very outgoing person but I don't like to give presentations.

Mel: You are doing great! Keep it up!

Auntie G, Spooky, and others that we are missing--I hope you are doing well..post when you can!
  • Morning Girls, had a good day yesterday but woke up so hungry this morning...gotta remember to eat a snack before I go to bed I guess...not going to weigh myself until Saturday...was tempted to get on the scale today but I dont want to obsess this time, so gonna do once a week.

Susie - I feel ya, I love soda myself, I was also craving one yesterday...but we dont have to have them, we can do this !!!

Liz - I know, we would love to do a ton of stuff this spring but money is always an issue right ?

Mel - scale still hidden ? haha

Need to start finding better things I can take to lunch for work ...if you girls have any suggestions...i am SO sick of lunch meat sandwhiches and frozen meals with all the sodium ...any suggestions? Needs to be easy and portable...

Okay have a great day everyone ...Hi to Auntie G and Arabella !!!

Carri