I lost 9lbs last week!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Four weeks in and I have lost 9 pounds. I know that's not much but it means a lot to me because I started my diet around Christmas time and the weight that I had lost two weeks prior...I gained back Christmas day lolz. I'm super excited to keep kicking a** and would love to make some friends on 3FC!!

• Yay!! Great job losing over the holidays!!

Great graphics!!

I'm from KS too! LOL!
  • Thank you!!! lol I didn't think anyone else from KS would be on here *giggles* cool beans!! How much weight have you lost so far? You look amazing!!
  • 9 lbs is GOOD girl Congratulations
  • Are you kidding? 9 lbs in 4 weeks is great, thats more than 2 lbs a week, thats fantastic!! Keep at it
  • @Beerab thank you so much!!

@Coondocks Thank you!! Well I had only lost 1 pound my first week and 1 pound my second week...then over Christmas I gained two pounds smh lol....So I really pushed myself last week and I lost 9lbs!! Very exciting =)
  • I can really see a difference in your photos! You are doing amazing!!!!
  • thank you so much!! i'm trying =)
  • Good for you!
    Keep at it and you will be at goal before you know.
    You are a beautiful girl. Seriously, at any size. Never forget that and be your best friend throughout the process.
    I look forward to hearing about your progress.
  • @Milmin Thank you so much!! I REALLY need pointers on the being your best friend part. I am soooo hard on myself everytime that I have a weigh in because I want to do more. It's physically draining in itself not loving who you are and I am so tired of being depressed and ashamed to go in public.
  • wow you go!!! let me know what your doing I want to loss 9 pounds in a week... I have lost about 4 this week... Lots of exercise and staying within my points....
  • Congrats! That's fabulous, and what an uplifting thing, to make you keep pushing through!
  • That is FABULOUS!!

Keep it up! I lost 4.8 last week. Feels good, doesn't it?
  • Yay! You are so beautiful Congratulations on getting through a very hard tempting month. I have just now got off those gained Christmas pounds. You did good. Don't forget to take down your measurements so you can watch those numbers come down. It's really cool watching those numbers fall. I measure myself from my neck to my anklesKeep up the good work sweetheart and keep us posted on your progress
  • Quote: thank you so much!! i'm trying =)
    You're doing more than "trying". You're actually doing it! Way to go, keep up the fabulous work!