Biggest Loser Season 11

You're on Page 8 of 45
Go to
  • i didn't really see the yellow team that way...i mean sure, they were a little harsh on Q and the kid from the Brown team, but they were RIGHT, and look what they DID, they motivated BOTH of them and they both dropped huge numbers. i thought that even though they were holding them accountable, they were also very supportive and i think that is what people need sometimes.
  • Quote:
    I was annoyed by Dan's (at least I think the dude who went home was Dan) constaint whining about his late son and about missing his 9 yr old daughter. It's not like he is the only one who had to leave the spouse and/or kids in order to be on the ranch. I am sure it is very hard having to bury your own child, but come on - 6 years is more than enough to get a grip on oneself and accept the reality.

Irene is very pretty and I think once Courtney loses another 100 lbs she will be quite attractive, too.
    what a woose. He needed to go home. I can't believe also they could both gain the same amount. Then they should weigh the same amount if they are so connected.
  • Jillian sounded horrible. The poor thing was probably barely recovered from the flu.
  • Seagirl, I noticed that too! Very hoarse-sounding.

I don't know what I think about the yellow team. They do seem to be genuinely committed to the "unknown" team doing well - for example, when they threw the challenge so the woman who needed the extra two pounds had a chance to compete for it. I guess I was wondering why the trainers didn't have that talk with Q and the kid from the brown team.

This is my first season watching the Biggest Loser, although I've seen a few shows here and there, and while I love it, I feel like there are so many characters its hard to get to know more than a few of them! Anybody else feel that way?
  • Yup, I'm not focusing on anyone team in particular. I couldnt tell you the names on the aqua team if you aske or the purple. It's just not something I need to know .lol
  • There's so many people on there now, it's hard to really get "attached" to anyone.

With that said...the one that really stands out to me...and I really like is Courtney. I think she's fabulous and very pretty.
  • The contestants....

The Black Team-I was stunned at the 9lb gain! How stupid were they to throw away such an opprotunity! ALL the contestants miss their families!

The Blue Team-Arthur needs help, he also needs to get it together and really take advantage of this opprotunity.

The pink girls fat %age was just shocking! She has such a long road ahead of her, I hope she can turn it to motivation.

Courtney is my fave of team B&J.

Rulon is my fave, so far, of team unknown.

The trainers...

So lately, the last few season's Bob and Jillian have been getting on my nerves. It's as if they have a chip on their shoulders. Bob's been pissy, Jillian has been a walking brand.

I welcome the new trainers. Brett is very easy on the eyes and I look forward to getting to know him better.
  • I hope they do more then just boxing for the contestants. They both have the martial arts background but they may need more then to beat the crap out of punching bags. i have to go see who is Courtney because not one of them struck me as pretty.
  • Quote:
    Anyone else notice how when they show the red team getting interviewed at all the husband is the only one who says anything. The wife just sits there. I haven't heard a single word out of her mouth yet. My husband said she'll probably start talking as soon as she figures out how to pronounce her own name. It's something crazy like Larilamy.
    I didn't notice at first, but did last episode since you mentioned it. I don't think she even talked when they were talking to the doctor. hhmmm.. maybe she really doesn't know English.

With the black team... I wonder if they threw the weigh in so Arthur could stay. Sure they had to know before going on the show they'd be away from family, but they probably didn't know someone that is almost 500 pounds would be there. Dan did seem to be doing good at home, hopefully he can keep the weight off and not give up as easily as he did on the ranch.
  • IMO, the black team 100 percent threw the weigh in and deliberately gained a ton of weight. I think it was planned to be sure Dan went home and Arthur had a big enough loss next week, shedding the water weight and anything else put on, to assure he would be able to stay.

I just hate it when contestants do that. Like they said on the show...thousands of people would have done anything to be in his position and he just threw it away. I thought Bob and Jillian were easy on them after such a blatant slap in the face. I mean...a 0 loss or a tiny gain can maybe be argued. But 9 pounds EACH? That's flipping off the system, no doubt about it.

The egg throwing thing? Rude and uncalled for. Whatever they decided regarding giving the contest to one team member was fine...but they didn't have to pelt the other side with eggs and take a chance on ruining THEIR contest, which they all wanted to participate in.

Yellow...don't like. They're just as big or bigger than everyone else there, and were just as incapable of doing what they're doing at the ranch on their own. Who are they to judge how anyone else is progressing? Maybe they're trying to motivate, but it's coming off as a judgment more than a motivation.
  • Quote: I welcome the new trainers. Brett is very easy on the eyes and I look forward to getting to know him better.
    Jenn,
    Exactly how much better do you plan on getting to know Brett?!?
  • Quote: Jenn,
    LMAO Ms. Tomato!
  • Quote:
    Yellow...don't like. They're just as big or bigger than everyone else there, and were just as incapable of doing what they're doing at the ranch on their own. Who are they to judge how anyone else is progressing? Maybe they're trying to motivate, but it's coming off as a judgment more than a motivation.
    That's how I felt about them - especially the friend of the Olympian. They're in the same position as everyone else, and him acting like such an authority would probably really piss me off if I was one of the people he was "calling out." I also bet that the first week he doesn't lose as big as he expects, he'll be all full of excuses about why it didn't happen.
  • Quote: Jenn,
    Lol...unfortunately not as much as i'd like.
  • Quote: Lol...unfortunately not as much as i'd like.