Biggest Loser Season 11

You're on Page 11 of 45
Go to
  • you know what you just showed me that i never heard before? until now. ???

The red team man saying *it took me years to get this way*. to me that is how I need to face my weight loss. Not that it's going to take years, but it will take "a few months at least to see the big difference".
  • Quote: that woman on the red team still hasn't said a word lol
    I watched the unknown weigh in they have online and I thought for sure she'd say SOMETHING... and she didn't ;( she didn't really express too much emotion, but I did see her smile when her husband lost weight. it's funny how I'm keeping an eye out now just waiting for her to talk.
  • Quote: She obviously knows how to talk - http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser...ialmy/1267413/ - don't understand why they've edited things so that it looks like she doesn't have much to say.
    Thank you for posting this! It was nice to get to hear her side of things for a bit. I really hope this couple can make this trip to the ranch a success and let them get their weight back under control.
  • This season is way more interesting than the last....
  • I think the teams training with the unknowns are probably getting information on their nutrition and all. Infact I think the main reason they talked about how they have their meals prepared and their beds made was because they're at the Biggest Loser Resort. Advertising of course. I'm just surprised we haven't seen more of it.
  • woo hoo most exciting part of the night....she talked!!!!!!
  • Ladies,
    Please tell me who got voted off the island last night - I was so tired, I had slept very little the night from Monday to Tuesday and I had to get up at 5:30 to go to my spinning class. It was 9:30 pm last night and I realized I had dozed off so I just went to bad.

How stupid of Irene to gain SIX POUNDS to help Don go home. It would have been enough if she didn't lose anything, I am sure she water logged, but still.
    SILLY GIRL!
  • You can watch it free on hulu.com/biggestloser today.

Spoiler in white text below, select it with your mouse to read it.
    Q went home yesterday. Actually, that's wrong, Larailmy went home.
  • Seagirl, are you sure about your secret message???
  • Ummm did I see a different show last night? I put my mouse over it and that isn't who went home...lol.
  • Quote: You can watch it free on hulu.com/biggestloser today.

Spoiler in white text below, select it with your mouse to read it.
    Pretty sure you are mistaken on who went home. It was Lairalmy. Although I think it should have been the one you said.
  • my pvr malfunctioned last night maybe I'll look for a site that will work to watch it in canada
  • Quote: Pretty sure you are mistaken on who went home. It was . Although I think it should have been the one you said.
    Ha. You are right. I kept thinking it was the other person because they dithered about it for so long! I'll edit.
  • The Yellow Team
    Is anyone else bothered by the Yellow Team?

I was irritated when they were in Q's face about "quitting" and not being part of the family.

Even though the one guy was an Olympian, he is not a trainer, he is not a mentor. He is a big over-weight guy just like the rest of them. I think that they use the "family" frame of mind to fool the rest of their team into thinking they had their backs. It's a competition and in the end you have to take care of yourself.

If they were really a family the yellow team would have assured that the pink team was the one to receive immunity. Please. Get over yourself.

I want them to break up the ranch vs. unknowns. Next week will only enforce that with the black vs. red.
  • Yeah, I am annoyed by the yellow team as well.