How old are your clothes?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: I've gotten rid of just about all of my old clothes. I've given a bunch to my brother and a lot was so old that I ended up tossing away. I do have several T-shirts that I've kept for sentimental reasons but I don't really wear .

BTW, joyfulloser, stop by anytime!

I've spent ALOT of money on clothes as I've gone down in sizes. Hundreds of dollars over the years as I've moved down from a 5x shirt to a small and from a 58inch pant size to a 30!
    Matt you've inspired me. Your 5XL to Small is an awesome visual. I'm wearing a lot of 5XL now, I will be stoked to get into a Medium or Large. I wore a medium regular size shirt while in the Marine Corps 20+ years ago. I would love to slip into that uniform for a Vetrans Day parade.

Me and my girlfriend the day I flew into NH in the spring of '91. WOW just saw the date on the photo. 21 YEARS AGO tomorrow! Karma baby, Karma.

Me in the Gulf in January '91. I am on the far left in the photo. I still have that uniform and never thought of wearing it again until now. Thanks!

These photos make me think of the old song, Like a Rock.

On a side note I do have some new and almost new clothes I look forward to wearing or wearing again. I just went from a size 60 jeans into a size 54 pant that was hanging in my closet. I know there are a bunch of 50's and 48's too that I look forward to using on my way down. I am saving those jeans for a before and after photo.
  • That is a nasty chew in my cheek, not chubby cheeks. I think I was 180-190 in that photo. I had just turned 19 a few weeks earlier.
  • I have a tub of my nicest clothes from roughly 15 or so years ago. Leather jacket, and nicer shirts. Should all fit good when I hit goal, will be very interesting to see the style havent looked in there in many years.
  • Ive got alot of old clothes that I would love to fit into...
    I will love it even more when they became too big for me