Biggest Loser starts this evening!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • For those who are interested, Biggest Loser Season 11 starts this evening! I can't wait! I am sooo excited. I always get an extra boost when I warch this show....If a 400lb person can get motivated to be fit and healthy, well I can do it too!
  • I will DVR it. That's one show that I can't watch live because of all of the filler nonsense. Live: 2 hours. DVR: less than an hour. Ridiculous.
  • I watch this show regularly, but I, too, can't stand the drama bits. I want to see the challenges, the exercises and the weigh-ins. I'd like to know what their eating....where the food comes from. It can't all be chewing gum and oatmeal!
  • Seriously? I didn't know they were starting up again so soon . . . . good to know.
    I've developed a new love/hate relationship with Bob after getting his DVD's
    He will kick your butt, don't be fooled by the pleasant smile and tone of voice . . he's evil, but in a good way
  • awsome thanks. I was wondering if it was today it started.
  • I'll be watching, hopefully I can get into this season b/c last season I just couldn't for some reason. They showed the "Where Are They Now" episode last night again.
  • I will defiantly be watching it tonight. I hope there are not as many ads in the actual show this time, it's so annoying! The drama also is a little much. If I got to opportunity that they do, I would take full advantage of it and loose the weight!
  • I know what you mean K-boogie. Last season felt pretty uninspiring for some reason. Hoping for another season like season 9, the one with sam and koli. That cast was all so motivated and so close with eachother and they were all truly just focused on losing weight. This past season just wasn't that interesting to watch... I thought it was just me.

I also record it on the DVR... the commercials and advertisements within the show take up a ridiculous amount of time. And most of the time I cannot bare to watch the "break-throughs". A lot of it just seems so forced and uncomfortable to watch.
  • I've been looking forward to it too. It really motivates me... I agree with 4xcharm though. I wish they told us more about their food choices, caloric intake and really how much total exercise they are doing each day. MORE INFO to help those at home!
  • I don't really feel like the point of the show is to motivate people at home. It's to make entertainment out of people. That's why they don't really tell that much stuff.
  • Thanks for the reminder! I will definitely be watching.
  • Quote: I'd like to know what their eating....where the food comes from. It can't all be chewing gum and oatmeal!
    LOL...
  • Quote: For those who are interested, Biggest Loser Season 11 starts this evening! I can't wait! I am sooo excited. I always get an extra boost when I warch this show....If a 400lb person can get motivated to be fit and healthy, well I can do it too!
    Exactly! I'm excited to meet the new contestants!
  • I am going to give it a try tonight, got the DVR set.
  • If you want to learn about their food program, just purchase one of their books. It's all spelled out there. They aren't going to give it out for free because they also have the BL website you can subscribe to.