I left 50lbs of me back in 2010

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm pretty excited to leave those pounds behind. I've lost 50lbs since September 1st and can honestly say I've been loving the process! Being healthy is such a wonderful blessing. It's helped boost me out of a four year depression, given me energy and I'm not hiding from the camera as much anymore.

I hate having my pictures posted for the world to see, but I was inspired by the courageous women who posted their before/during/after pictures. So, this is my way of saying thanks and paying it forward.

I can't wait for the next 50!!

• Wow, Congrats!
  • You're so beautiful, before and after. Congrats and here's to 50 more!
  • Congrats! I'm right about around your weight right now, and I have similar goals - I cannot believe how much you have lost since September! What is your general plan? I'm a calorie counter. And by the way - you look fabulous!!!
  • That is pretty awesome!!

i'm tempted to go searching for some terrible photos my sister unexpectedly took of me, to store them away as my "before" photos. I swear she was like "if she gets a look at these, finally she'll realize what she's done to her body." In a nice way, not an evil way.
  • wow you look great congrats on the success both outwardly and inwardly as well!!
  • Who can resist clicking on a success story thread? Way to go!
  • Good job! You're looking good!
  • Aww, thanks guys!!

JessandEmma2011--I count calories and exercise. I log everything on Sparkpeople and it seems to work well for me. Good luck on your journey. You won't regret it!

seagirl--I hate my before photo...hatehatehate it! *lol* But, I'm glad I have it. For those days that I feel frustrated by my progress, I take out that old picture and remind myself how far I've come!
  • I want to say that 2012!

Today I am the heaviest I have ever been, I have been kidding myself....I saw pictures of the New Year Eve's party, and I could not believe how BIG I am....

The scale has been going up, but looking down, it has not been that bad...lol

Camera does not lie.

Thanks for your inspirational story.
  • Actually....I am off to a walk to make sure I get there
  • Wow, your pics look fantastic! Congrats!!
  • Congratulations! You have done a great job! You really lose weight fast. You look beautiful too
  • Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congrats on losing 50 pounds in 4 months doesnt counting calories work great its my new found hobby lol.