Hi there! New around here

• Hello, everyone. I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I've been reading these forums and they seem like such a wonderfully supportive place, I just had to jump in! I'm 27 years old, and I'm currently a full time student. I starting out at just over 300 lbs, and my first goal is to get to 250. I've been going to the gym for a couple of months now, and now I'm ready to start taking a hard look at my eating habits. Can't wait to get to know you all!
  • Hi elvish! Welcome. Use this resource as much as possible. I promise it will help. It is keeping me out of the kitchen as I type this
  • Heyyyy I started at about the same height and weight as you. (although you are 2 inches taller and 2 years younger... Idk how I feel about that! :lol ) This place is great and its seriously helping. We are all on a journey here. Welcome!
  • Hello! I'm new here, too. Although I'm discovering new things about this site every day, it seems like a great resource for ideas and support. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Welcome...This is an incredible place for support and resources. I joined about a year ago, lost some weight, felt completely motivated and understood everytime I checked in...but then I went through some very stressful things and let that be my excuse to fall off of the wagon and avoided coming back here until last month. I am now in a better place and ready to make a commitment to myself...these boards really help me!!!
    Good luck to you with your goals!!!
  • Thank you all for the welcome. I am really looking forward to finding the kinship that everyone seems to have around here. Its also great to just come and read when I need a little extra willpower!
  • welcome elvish good luck to you you can do it! Can't wait to see your progress hope you have fun here!
  • Welcome Elvish! You will find lots of help and support here ! Welcome!
  • Welcome Elvish!
  • Welcome Elvish! I'm still pretty new around here and am starting around the same weight. I hope to see you around the boards and wish you luck on your journey!