January Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 12
Go to
  • Happy New Year!! I'm looking forward to beginning the year on the right foot with you all!

The rules of this thread are simple. We are here to provide each other some accountability along the path to weight loss. So, you just set your weight loss related goal(s) and it gets added to a goal list. When you reach your goal, it gets turned Red. We have a sister thread for exercise related goals: January Exercise Challenge. We love to hear about your success, as well as your challenges throughout the month. We're here to support and encourage each other to be our best. So, let's get started!
  • My January goal is to lose 10 pounds despite 4 birthday parties already planned this month. That would put me less that 188.4 by February 1st. Good luck everyone!
  • My goal is also to loose 10 pounds and it would put me too at 188. Hard to believe I've missed seeing 180, but I'm sure ready to see it now!
  • Hey Ladies!

Happy New Year! Day 1 of 2011!

My January Goals are to ultimately get back on track:

1. Eat 5-6 meals at regular times.
    2. Cut out the caffeine habit.
    3. Lose 10 pounds.

<3 We Can Do It Ladies!
  • My goals are to reach 141 lbs and log my food (trying AGAIN!!!). I just came back from a trip and my weight was up to 149.4 this morning. UGH!!! I WILL reach my goal weight this month. I'm so ready.
    Also, for those of you who were following last month's thread, I got that job and start Monday. Time to fit back into my "work" clothes!
  • By the Grace of God, I'm the same weight I was December 1st. Now that the enormous about of goodies are gone from the house it's time to get back to business.

My goals this month are:
    1. No sugar
    2. Stay OP (Abs Diet) for at least 23 days this month
    3. Lose 3 lbs
  • I'm in... The last half of 2010 was ridiculous and I'm ready to get back on it.

1.) Drink at least 72 oz. of water every day
    2.) Log my food!
    3.) Get out of the 130's. If I do that, then see 125 on the scale.
  • My January goal is to reach 162 pounds.
  • As I posted on the Exercise Challenge, I used these forums 1-1/2 years ago to lose weight for a vacation and did really well - almost hit goal, so I'm back to get in shape for yet another vacation. This time I'm starting earlier - just overe 5 months out vs the 2 I gave myself last time. My goal for January is to lose 5 lbs. I'm coming in at 139lbs. My ultimate goal for June 10th (vacation) is 129. I'll try to weigh in every Sunday and post it here.
  • As to a weight loss goal i don't really have one. im getting married April 30 2011 and id love to just be comfortable in my wedding dress. id be happy with a 20 pound weight loss by my wedding date.
  • 1) stick to WW plan
    2) earn at least 20 APs per week
    3) lose 5 pounds (which would get me out of the 180s!)

Hopefully 1 + 2 = 3
  • Since I completely missed my goals the last two months, I'm going to make my January goal to reach 142lbs.
  • Hiappy New Year everyone!

I'd like to join this challenge. My goals are to:
    lose 10 lbs
    stick to the fat smash diet

I've gained 7 lbs during December although I did not indulge in holiday goodies. Grr! So here 's to getting those off plus 3 more putting me at 182.
  • My Goal for January is to lose 8 LBS. SW: 237.8 GW: 229.8

• I'm in
    My weight goal is 230