Great new breakfast find!

• So I love love love sweets and have changed up my breakfast routine a bit lately. I try to keep breakfast at under 250 calories, because I love to have big dinners and Im a big snacker, so I try to get the best I can for under lots of calories. My latest yummy find?

-Banana Nut Cheerio's! They taste exactly like banana nut bread. 3/4 cup for 100 calories! Paired with a 1/4 cup of unsweetened Almond Milk for 10 more calories makes this a yummmmmy part of breakfast!

Another, more affordable find

-Trader Joe's O's! Aka plain Cheerios! 1 oz serving (a cup I think) is 110 calories, again add 10 more calories of Almond Milk and topped with cinnamon and a packet of Truvia.

Has anyone tried the banana nut Cheerio's? I know they also make many other flavors, like apple cinnamon, anyone tried any others?

I loveeeeee cereal!
  • I haven't tried the banana nut yet -- sounds yuumy! I have tired the chocolate ones and I love them. I didn't like them with milk for breakfast, but they are a fantastic chocolate-y snack for me. I just eat them plain - nice and crunchy!