Excited newbie alert!

• I am SO GLAD I found you guys!

I was searching Google, hoping to find a newsgroup that mentioned Sugar Busters, and instead found these boards. Kismet!!!

I haven't "officially" started Sugar Busters yet, but I am working on cutting out sugar and refined carbs. All has been going well since last Tuesday, but there's so much I need to learn. I learned over the weekend that Sugar Busters is the WOE I've been trying to track down. Book has been ordered!

I can't wait to read through these boards.

Donna
  • Donna,
    Good luck to you and I wanted to introduce myself as I am just beginning also. I also am a sugar "junkie" and am cutting back. I am following the zone diet and have done it before and felt great on it. I have about 50 pounds to lose and am ready for the change. Hope you have a wonderful day...take care and I wish you the best.
  • Hey welcome both of you. This is a great place. Lots of support by people who are going thru the same thing you are. Lots of information. Glad you all are here.
    morningglory
  • DonnaNYC, for years my good friend, let's say Iris, and I have chased each other up and down the scale. Our low is about 150-155 and our high is 200 - which I'm coming down from now. Anyway, Iris has been on SugarBusters and slid right down to that low end. I haven't seen her in a few months, but she has loved the plan, loved how she feels and loves the weight loss. Good luck. I am going with the Carbohydrate-Addict's diet and have lost 13 which is right on target. (200/187/155)
  • DONNA, welcome to the 3FC'S SITE.

We have a SUGAR BUSTERS SUPPORT BOARD right here on the site and hope you will come join us Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Our link is below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=86

Debbie