Team Pink Silk Chat

You're on Page 1 of 16
Go to
  • Here is where you get to know your team mates! Just a reminder, chatting is not required to be part of the challenge, although it is strongly suggested!

Good luck everyone!!!

Here is your team…

Team Pink Silk

armygirl808
    bodyTOObootylicious
    Cheyenne
    ferretgirl
    GreenTeaYum
    homiegiiib
    iiholly
    IslandVet
    jazzang
    JennieLovesKisses
    JLNichols07
    kalikat003
    katylil
    KimL1214
    LauraLovesWeims
    Matilda08
    oOPeanutOo
    peachykeen62
    Rtsmme4life
    shasha12
    socalfelicity
    southernbelle102
    Transporter
  • Can't wait to start this challenge!!
  • Yay, Pink Silk!!! Can't wait!
  • yay! hi everybody!
  • hi girls!!!!
  • hi everyone!! so excited to start yay pink silk!!!
  • Happy New Years Eve everyone! Hola!
  • YAY. Go Team Pink Silk! --- Hope everyone has an awesome New Years!
  • Hey ladies! Let's start off the challenge with some introductions!!!
    As of right now, I will be in charge of all the statistics for this challenge. I will also lead team discussion for Team Pink Silk, and am looking for someone to head up discussions/daily questions for Team Red Lace. My only requirement for this is that you have participated actively in previous challenges. Please PM me if you are interested!

Most Recent NSV:
    Weight Lose Goal for the Challenge:
    Battle Plan for Reaching BL Challenge Goal:
    Particular Challenges/Upcoming Temptations that You are Working to/or Planning to Overcome:
    Anything Else You Would Like to Share About Yourself:

Most Recent NSV: Moved a notch on my belt!!!
    Weight Lose Goal for the Challenge: 25lbs. Minimum!
    Battle Plan for Reaching BL Challenge Goal: Starting a new Kettle Bell class along with starting an open gym a couple mornings a week at the high school I work at...
    Particular Challenges/Upcoming Temptations that You are Working to/or Planning to Overcome: Food is always an issue for me. I'm going on a big food shopping trip tomorrow, and will be spending a good chunk of tomorrow planning meals for the next couple of weeks.
    Anything Else You Would Like to Share About Yourself: I currently work 2 jobs for a combined 60 hours/week. I'm a certified teacher, but due to the lovely state of the economy right now, I can't find a teaching job. Sooooo... I work as a paraprofessional and a waitress to try and make ends meet. I'm currently living with my parents as I can't afford to live on my own... Love my parents, can't stand living with them... Other then that ... I have a cat and a dog who I call my kids...
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Most Recent NSV: I was able to fit into a t-shirt that I had bought 5 years ago and never worn because it’s always been too small.
    Weight Lose Goal for the Challenge: I’d like to lose 5kgs (11lbs) this time around.
    Battle Plan for Reaching BL Challenge Goal: To take one day at a time.
    Particular Challenges/Upcoming Temptations that You are Working to/or Planning to Overcome: I’ve been off plan for a couple of weeks as I have a compression fracture in my spine & I haven’t quite got a handle on the pain yet.
    Anything Else You Would Like to Share About Yourself: I just started teaching myself how to play the guitar. I needed a distraction when the late night munchies hit.
    Most Recent NSV: Bought a fun new robe in a size XL/XXL in a brand that usually runs small and it fit with a good deal of room to spare.
    Weight Lose Goal for the Challenge: 20 lbs
    Battle Plan for Reaching BL Challenge Goal: Sticking with my current plan (if it isn't broke don't fix it, right ?) I would like to add in some more exercise too though.
    Particular Challenges/Upcoming Temptations that You are Working to/or Planning to Overcome: My back has been horrible lately so I am not sure how much exercise I will be cleared to do. I would like to join a gym soon but the one I have gone to in the past requires physician clearance and I am not sure I will get that at this point.
    Anything Else You Would Like to Share About Yourself: I am a professional photographer. I am blessed with many wonderful friends and a very supportive family. I have overcome many eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating) and am FINALLY doing this the healthy way. It is the first time I have been healthy with my eating since before high - school and I am very proud of myself. My main motivation to get healthy is to be able to get pregnant in the next few years. I plan to have a baby on my own so I need my body to be in top form for the fertility treatments etc.
  • Melanie
    Most Recent NSV:Size 14 Old Navy Jeans!!
    Weight Lose Goal for the Challenge:8 pounds
    Battle Plan for Reaching BL Challenge Goal:Calorie counting
    Particular Challenges/Upcoming Temptations that You are Working to/or Planning to Overcome: Valentine's day candy!
    Anything Else You Would Like to Share About Yourself:I am a SAHM of 2 gorgeous boys and have been with their dad over 7 years
    Most Recent NSV: Being able to fit into my size 11's.
    Weight Lose Goal for the Challenge: 10-13 pounds
    Battle Plan for Reaching BL Challenge Goal: Calorie counting & 4-5x a week of exercise.
    Particular Challenges/Upcoming Temptations that You are Working to/or Planning to Overcome: I start back school the 10th so I'm hoping to balance school, my workouts, and taking care of my children.
    Anything Else You Would Like to Share About Yourself: Not anything at the top of my head.
    Most Recent NSV: none LOL
    Weight Lose Goal for the Challenge: 10 lbs
    Battle Plan for Reaching BL Challenge Goal: not to eat fried food and to workout!
    Particular Challenges/Upcoming Temptations that You are Working to/or Planning to Overcome: i'm my only challenge
    Anything Else You Would Like to Share About Yourself: Excited for this challenge! thats all :P