** Get Me Outta the 200s! **

You're on Page 3 of 21
Go to
  • hey ladies!!

im so close i feel as if i've been at 201 forever!! I need that scale to move sooner, lol.

cuteface--I really like using my exercise bike and we just got justdance 2 for the wii and its so much fun and a great workout!
  • mickey--thanks, I would love to try Justdance..im thinking of getting the kinect.
  • I have nothing productive to say but I love your ^^^^^ screenname
  • JMfan---lol me too
  • Hello everyone, I'm new to this thread.
    Well, I just got back to 3FC after about 1.5 year... and I'm back to my highest. I was 207 on Monday... 205.2 on Thursday. Tomorrow morning is my official weigh-in. I want chocolate or ice cream so bad right now... but am trying to be good! Can't wait to be in Onederland!
  • I so want to be out of the 200's by the end of jan..

Sigh. I have 2 5k's coming up, and the Warrior Dash.. I need this OFF! The stomach flu I had last weeked didnt help, sigh.
  • Today's weight: 204.2. So I lost 2.8 first week back. Pretty excited about that. Not that much but if I can keep this, even considering plateau I MAY run into, I can def meet my goal by end of September. Ahh I'm one step closer to the onederland.
  • I am so excited to get out the 200's.
    To me it seems almost as important to me as my ultimate goal!
  • Hey everyone!

I am new too!

My first goal is to get out of the 200s! My first action was to officially stop soda! Ha!

I know it is going to be a long journey to get to where I want to be...but I am hoping this first goal will be met quickly (a girl can hope )
  • I was wondering what kinds of things y'all eat for snacks. I think this is what I'm having the most trouble with. When I eat a piece of fruit I never feel satisfied but I don't want a granola bar or anything like that. :-/
  • What about fruit WITH something else? I may not be the best example but my snacks usually consist of a fiber bar, or cheese is good! A mozzarella stick, or an apple or banana with a tablespoon of peanut butter- yumm
  • I think I could do the string cheese with fruit
  • Hey ladies! Mine if I join you? Just signed up today and will be weighing myself first thing in the morning.
  • Welcome Sexy!!
  • Morning ladies!
    today Im STILL at 201. sigh. I think i need to be working out more but with school and work I just dont feel motivated like at all. I think once I get a routine down i'll start my working out like before.

As for snacks I like and fruits, string cheese like everyone was saying. I also love special K bars. they're so yummy and only 90 calories.