New to this site.. Hopefully with the support here I reach the goal of losing 50 lbs

• HI All,

I am 24 years old and want to lose 50 pounds by summer.. I know its a very tight goal to achieve but I so want to look good in a bikini...

Joined this website today.. in the hopes of getting and giving support to the chicks like me.. So far I've lost 10 pounds by healthy eating and light walking.. now I am stuck around 160 lbs.. dunno where to start and what to start...

After reading through the forums.. I realized I should at least start counting the calories.. Please help me in choosing the route to my weight loss..

C u later..

Meenz
  • You are in the r8 place. This is really a great supporting forum for those, who wants to lose their weights. It's for sure that you have to work hard. But you will get lots of suggestions form this forums that will help you a lot. Keep going...
  • It's great to have a solid goal. We'll all be here to support you along the way! Good luck!
  • hey! im 24, trying to go from 180 to 125, best of luck! i just want to be able to wear a bikini once in my life
  • Welcome Meenz!

Here's our forum for calorie counting.
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/
    Go ahead ... introduce yourself and read lots. Nice helpful bunch those calorie counters. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.