Trying again

• Hi all. I never know what to write in these intro posts. I've lost and gained this same weight so many times. I'm hoping this time will be the time it sticks. I'm trying to find some support to help with the journey. I've tried other forums and they just weren't "me". But you never truly fail until you stop trying, so here goes.
  • Hey... I know what you mean when you say the forums weren't "you". So I just started a thread. It's under the Calorie Counters forum. The thread is called "Let's Keep Tabs". Trying to get something rolling... don't want to do this by myself.
  • are you in Philly??? I'm a Jersey Girl. We have too much 'good' food around us!!
  • Hey I recently joined and I, too, can relate to how hard is to deny good food. We have amazing food where I from and I always eat with the "last meal" mentality. It's like I eat like there will be no food come tomorrow.
    It's great that you decided to jump back in, that's always the first step. You can do this, as we all can.

Good luck
  • Quote: are you in Philly??? I'm a Jersey Girl. We have too much 'good' food around us!!
    I know, right? Cheesesteaks and tastykakes and soft pretzels, oh my! And beer is my biggest weakness. Sometimes it sucks being in a city with so much food literally everywhere. But I also live near the Kroc Center, which is an awesome fitness complex that just opened. I will be signing my family up for a membership as soon as finances permit.