Post your progress pics?

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Wow mdchick, the difference is amazing! You have a great figure.
  • HUGE difference, Rainow
  • mdchick - I love that you used the same shirt and belted it!! Your waist looks fantastic.
  • Quote: I posted these under "mini goals" a while back, but I'll add to this lovely thread

Heres me a little below my highest, in the 240s:

And then around 235:

And this was a little while back- probably 2lbs ago, as I've been hanging out at 211 for what seems like forever!!

Only 40 something lb's to go!! Seems like forever, but I'll get there eventually!

WOW you look fabulous..i can't believe you weigh 211..congratulations
  • No kidding! Daughter, the difference btwn your 235 and 211 pics is unbelievable!! I can't believe you are at 211. What size are you in? You are looking great!

Rainbow- great progress, love the black and white dress by the way.
  • Daughter- You look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So thin and fit! Wow!
  • Wow, Daughter....keep on rocking it, you look great!
  • Wow ... everybody looks amazing! Rainbowstripe, I love your style! And Mdchick, you look so cute. I really like that shirt! And Daughter, I would never guess that you're over 200!
  • Aghhh of course thats how it always works- I have been doing HORRRRRRRIBLE these last 3 days- eating out/eating crap every day- and then I come on here & get all these compliments on my "progress" lol..
    I just ate cookies; I'm totally sure I'm up to like 214 by now!
    Some days I wish I could just not ever ever want to eat!
    But thank you so much everyone for the compliments!
    I hide my weight pretty well cause I'm like 6'
    & I'm a size 16/large
    I really think that last pic was just a flattering angle; but heres another one from this weekend (the beginning of my sabotaging crap eating fest) I got pretty excited about...

• Daughter- I think that picture is even more flattering than the first!
  • Quote: Daughter- I think that picture is even more flattering than the first!
    Thank you!!
    I'm calling it quits early today, a 200cal dinner & I'm done! I'm getting back darnnit! Thank you all for your compliments & support!