I actually think I see a little difference...

• So I have been really down on myself lately about my slow lose rate and my gain this week (which turned out to be TOM) but then I took a little bathroom pic of my new hair cut and I liked what I saw (I actually think I see a little difference, what do you lot think? I feel a little good about myself now and ready to jump back on this bandwagon with fire and more determination than before 2011 IS MY YEAR!

The pic on the left is from August (maybe) and the pic on the right is from today:

this was just the motivation I needed to keep on going! I am SOOOOOO excited to see what 2011 brings for me!
  • 1. You can certainly see it!
    2. Wow! You look H O T!!!!! I covet your waist!!!!!
  • I see a difference in both your waist and your face! Good job!
  • Yes, there is a difference. You are what I would call "curvy", with a defined waist. You seem to have nice arms, too. And a flare with dressing. I love the shirt and belt!
  • Yeah, you certainly can do with curves what I never could! Kuddos!

Yes, I definitely see a difference. Good for you! I love motivational pictures.
  • You look great!!!

You can definitely see a difference. And honestly, you really do carry your weight well. You have a nice shape! I didn't look nearly that good at your weight. Keep up the good work and hope to keep seeing you in the CC challenges
  • Wow-Zah!! You look great! I can see the loss in the waist line and new confidence and determination in your posture and attitude. You were thinking "sexy" when the camera snapped.
  • U look great. I can see a difference in your waist/upper body keep it up.
  • Yeah, I can definitely see it. And your new haircut is fabulous.
  • Lady, you look gorgeous. I can see a difference, for sure. Good work!!

You are very pretty and I envy you that lovely hourglass figure-- you carry your weight incredibly well.
  • Keep up the good work!
  • Ow! You look great!
  • Hot stuff! I can totally see a difference. Keep up the great work!
  • Quote: 1. You can certainly see it!
    2. Wow! You look H O T!!!!! I covet your waist!!!!!
    Lol...thanks I am working on a defined waist

Quote: Yes, there is a difference. You are what I would call "curvy", with a defined waist. You seem to have nice arms, too. And a flare with dressing. I love the shirt and belt!
    Aww thanks! I actually have fat arms, but I've learned to hide them in photos! lol

Quote: You look great!!!

You can definitely see a difference. And honestly, you really do carry your weight well. You have a nice shape! I didn't look nearly that good at your weight. Keep up the good work and hope to keep seeing you in the CC challenges
    Thanks...and believe me, you will continue to see me for awhile! You guys are stuck with me! Lol...on another note, I'd take your phenomenal lose over my shape any day!

Quote: Yeah, I can definitely see it. And your new haircut is fabulous.
    Thanks! I really love my hair like this

Quote: Lady, you look gorgeous. I can see a difference, for sure. Good work!!

You are very pretty and I envy you that lovely hourglass figure-- you carry your weight incredibly well.

Aww thanks!
  • Fit4Lyfe- You are so cute! Your doing good. Love the shirt and belt! You have a beautiful shape. I can really tell you have lost weight- I have enjoyed your post in the Christmas challenge. I feel the same way...next year is our year! Keep up the good work sweetheart