Daily Highs and Lows

• At my work when we are working on a tough project, we share our high and low of the day with each other as a nice way of wrapping things up/preparing for the next day. For me, weight loss is the toughest project, so I thought it might be helpful for me to share my daily high/low related to weight loss here.
    Feel free to join!

Low: Not getting in my typical breakfast thus feeling "off" for the rest of the day.

High: Finally getting my WW food scale!
  • I like this!

High - Staying on track and within my points today, getting all of my fruits and veggies in.

Low - Haven't been to the gym in a few days due to a hectic schedule with my 3 kiddos
  • I love this too...
    My high- eating just enough to feel satisfied. Eating fruit instead of a "not so healthy snack"
    Low- not working out
  • For yesterday:
    High - not snacking on all the snacks at work.
    Low - eating 4 homemade cookies (I had the points and counted them, but still, I didn't need 4.)
  • Great idea. For yesterday
    High- squeezing 10 minutes of yoga in even though it would have been easy to skip it
    Low- not having time for my planned run
  • high: going to my work christmas party and not over-eating!

low: i didn't eat too much, but i most certainly didn't eat the healthiest choices.
  • Great thread!

High: Staying within PP and no junk snacks!

Low: not enough fruits and vegetables
  • High: ate healthy good meals all day (and didn't go over my weekly points.)
    Low: no exercise and probably not going to do any today.
  • High: Realizing today that eating 1/2 what I used to eat now satisfies me

Low: Being in such pain in my legs with either neuropathy or arterial disease and wondering if I have waited too long