anyone doing ww online? new, and wondering

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • New to Weight watchers-trying online version
    Hi everyone!
    I am brand new to Weight watchers and this is the first diet plan I have ever tried. I am sick and tired of being fat, and need help. I am hoping I picked the right thing. Any information, stories, support etc would be very much appreciated.
    I am also wondering are there food print outs on the WW website that I am missing? I can't find much relevant info other than the calculator to make choices and I need ideas!
  • hi, glad you are making a change! what kind of food things are you looking for? recipes? meal ideas? browse the 'food' tab. or type what you are looking for in the search box. the results will show you if they are found on the food tab or the activity tab, etc.
  • I lost the majority of my weight with WW Online just keep coming here for additional support!
  • Hey! I'm new to this forum and WW, but not weight loss Do you guys use the forums on ww.com? I tried going on to them, but I found them really un-user friendly! That is why I decided to join this forum instead

If anyone has forums they like on WW, I'd love to hear which ones!
  • Quote: Hey! I'm new to this forum and WW, but not weight loss Do you guys use the forums on ww.com? I tried going on to them, but I found them really un-user friendly! That is why I decided to join this forum instead

If anyone has forums they like on WW, I'd love to hear which ones!
    i didn't like the real forum either. I didn't like that you don't get informed and if you don't remember the topic you chatted in, you can't find it but then you have to go to your profile. It's a real annoying site I tell ya.
  • I don't much care for WW forum either. I just joined WW online on 1/19 and so far, have not lost any weight. I was so disappointed after my 1st weigh-in that I said the heck with it last week. Now, I have re-grouped and am getting back on plan tomorrow. I'll bet after a week of overeating, I'm likely to be traumatized by the weigh in tomorrow morning. I need to lose 25 lbs.
    Five years ago I lost 24 lbs easily doing WW online, but now it's harder to lose.....

Tytbody, are you also a VF member under the same name?
  • Yes, that's me. I gotta find myself so I use the same name .lol
  • I also do WW online and I think it's fabulous. The recipes are also plentiful. In addition, Points-plus (new version) is pretty great. Fruits are free (yay).