The 17 Day Diet

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • HELLO!
    Anyone Doing the 17 Day diet???????????
    I bought the Book and am starting today, 12/18/2010
    Thanks for any, advice..........
    Sincerely, Thinmiss ( or at least I will be someday)
  • 2 Days on the Plan.........
    2 Pounds GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thinmiss - I am waiting for my book then plan on starting - how has it been going for you??
  • I am thinking about ordering the book, but I would love to know if I have to be vegan or some other extreme before I do.
    are you still losing ?
  • There was only one review on Amazon which mentioned "healthy protein, no processed carbs". The official review says the diet changes every 17 days so the body doesn't become too used to it. You can read something about it on Amazon.
  • Hello, I just got my book and DVD. I'm starting today, but I would like to know what kind of results anybody has had on this diet so far.
  • Hello-
    Could someone tell me how to put the weight timeline into my posts. I'm not that computer savvy.
  • 17 day diet
    Quote: Hello, I just got my book and DVD. I'm starting today, but I would like to know what kind of results anybody has had on this diet so far.
    How is the 17 day diet going for you so far. I'm waiting to get my book/dvd.
  • So far, so good
    Quote: How is the 17 day diet going for you so far. I'm waiting to get my book/dvd.
    I have finished 2 weeks on the 17-day diet. I lost almost 6 lbs the first week! My weight loss stalled some the second week, but I ended up with another 1.5 lbs. This was with virtually no exercise to speak of. Today I fell off the wagon, but intend to get back on tomorrow. I'm due to start the second phase in a couple days, but I think I'll delay that to make up for my indiscretions today. The first few days were not hard, perhaps because of my resolve. I was beginning to feel hungry by the end of the week. The second week was easier somehow. I may have become lax in following the diet to the letter, so it is time for me to re-read and begin anew. I've reached the same point where I gave up on Nutrisystem, mainly because of the cost. I know this is possible. Let me know your results, we can do it together.
  • Ordered the book...eager to get started on this diet. Not many people know about it. It doesn't seem very popular.
  • I read about the book in Woman's Day magazine. So i downloaded the book to my Ipad. I have always had success when doing a low carb diet. The 17 day Diet book was easy to read and the diet looks easy to follow. I am starting tomorrow. Good luck to you all.
  • Hello all! I'm considering switching from Ideal Protein to the 17 day diet, IP is already low carb, no sugar and costly! . Just wondering if I will see the results on 17 day since I have been on IP for two months?
  • Starting 17 day diet today. Anyone else on this diet? How is it going?
  • Hey guys, after a rocky summer (I gained 8lbs in one month for no reason and about 10 total) I'm thinking of trying this plan. My mom has the book on her iPad so I read about the first phase today. Anyone currently doing this? How is it working for you? I'm worried I'll be hungry and I like to workout (CrossFit, spinning, running). Tips? Advice? What have your results been like?
  • Started the 17 day diet 3 days ago. anybody else out there having any luck with this diet?