100 to lose + 365 miles in 365 days = Challenge

You're on Page 4 of 13
Go to
  • I really like this idea too! I just got the Walk Away the Pounds DVD, and I've got a million excuses why NOT to do it, sooo, I should just suck it up! I hope to post my 1 mile tomorrow

-Aimee
  • Yay Aimee!

I don't usually walk/jog two days in a row bc I'm pooped the next day after c25k but th Hubbie wanted to do the c25k bc he is amazed that it has worked for me lol. So I went to the track tonight to support him. We actually started the program together but I kept going and he got busy. Haha. He did week 3 and I walked 1.50 miles in the meantime. Kinda sore after the 4 miles yesterday..but glad I did it!!

1: 2.20 (2.20 total)
    2: none
    3: 3.00 (5.20 total)
    4: none
    5: 4.08 (9.28 total)
    6: 1.50 (10.78 total)

We can do this!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Well, I can't do Leslie at lunch today, so hopefully I will do something at home. Ugh.
  • I did it!! Got up a little early and turned on the DVD player before I could even think about it! Glad I did it, and it's a great way to start my day, since I'm working a pretty terrible shift at work.

CutieCourt - Nice job yesterday!!

January 6 - 1 mile WATP

-Aimee
  • Ok, I learned yesterday to get my exercise in early before life eats my entire day.

JAN 01: 0
    JAN 02: 0
    JAN 04: 0
    JAN 05: 1.4
    JAN 06: 0
    JAN 07: 2.75

JANUARY GOAL: 31 miles (4.15 so far)
  • I know I am starting a week late, but I'd really like to join in, if that's ok!
  • Ohmydogs: You are more than welcome to join us!

The more the merrier!!!
  • Hello, OhMyDogs and welcome ---- great name for a dyslexic, by the way!

JAN 08: 2

JANUARY GOAL: 31 miles (6.15 so far)
  • What a day! All I can do is really laugh... I went to bed late, and had to get up too early, and clumsy me? Tripped and stubbed 3 of my smallest toes, and think 2 of them are broken!! Hurts to walk I was super excited to do this challenge too. Hopefully when the swelling comes down tomorrow I'll find out they were just severely sprained and sore from working 9 hours today. Cross your fingers for me!

-Aimee
  • Aimee! All I can do is giggle. That is something I would do.

I'm down for this!
  • Aimee - Stubbing your toe is the WORST feeling in the world. Ive done that too!

I hope they arent broken! I still consider you in the challenge because this year just started....you can still rack up the miles throughout the year
  • Forgot to post yesterday!

1: 2.20 (2.20 total)
    2: none
    3: 3.00 (5.20 total)
    4: none
    5: 4.08 (9.28 total)
    6: 1.50 (10.78 total)
    7: 2.51 (13.29 total)
  • I would love to join this challenge. I try to walk at least 2 miles a day if it is not raining. I will have to measure what I walk, I know it is at least 2 miles, this is what I have walked so far.

Jan -
    3:2
    4:2
    5:2
    6:None
    7:1
    8:3 (10 total)
    9:None
    10:3
    11:2
    12:2
    13:2
    14:2 (21 total)

January Goal:31 Miles
  • Leslie - Hi! Glad that you joined us! youre doing great
  • Oh, ow, Aimee! I sure hope those toes are just sore and not broken. Sleep deprivation is just no fun --- is this a long-term situation or a short-term thing?

Hey there, Goddess! And hey there, baby Goddess.....

Wow, CutieCourt --- you sure aren't messing around on this challenge. You are wracking up some serious mileage, which should translate into getting rid of serious poundage.

Leslie --- when you jump in, you jump ALL THE WAY in! You have already posted some great numbers. Welcome to the challenge!

JAN 08: 2
    JAN 09: 1.5

JANUARY GOAL: 31 miles (7.65 so far)