Problems with WW Points Calculator

• I've only had my calculator for a week, but it already seems to be having trouble registering when I push the buttons. I cannot tell whether it's because my calculator is defective or just poorly made.
  • The more you use the calculator, the easier the keys get when you press them. It's something to do with the way it's made.
  • with mine I have to push a little hard to get it to register...maybe the're just cheaply made
  • Quote: I've only had my calculator for a week, but it already seems to be having trouble registering when I push the buttons. I cannot tell whether it's because my calculator is defective or just poorly made.
    It may be defective. Someone at my meeting had to exchange her calculator after a day's use. I just wish the decimal point was MUCH bigger on the LCD. It's soooo tiny.
  • that's funny I'm having the same problem and wondered the same thing! I miss the big buttons of the old calculator!
  • I think they're really cheap, the girls at the center are having a hard time too -- they suggested using a pencil to push the buttons ... I think I may just return mine and calculate points online.