Epic Fail

• I can't believe I am even willing to print this.

Good news: had an amazing weekend with my husband and he and I really needed to reconnect...BAD NEWS: drank wine with my on plan dinner...two nights in a row!

Confession is good for the soul.
  • Bless you, my child. Go and sin no more.
    Mother Ruthxxx
  • Thank you Divine Mother.

:-)
  • LOL well if it was RED you are ok
  • Red---a nice Malbec.

now....starting phase 1 completely over!
  • Ok, when I read the words "Epic Fail", I was expecting 10 pizzas and 5 gallons of ice cream....

You indulged in something which is normally reserved for Phase 2. Oh, well. In my opinion, not the worst thing in the world.

Since you are already a week into P1, why not just get back on track immediately, go for another week and reevalutate based on how you are feeling. Specifically, are you still craving all those carbs and off plan foods.

I really believe that part of the process of losing weight and keeping it off is about how we treat ourselves during the process. Just my opinion...
  • Quote: .

I really believe that part of the process of losing weight and keeping it off is about how we treat ourselves during the process. Just my opinion...
    I agree. Wholeheartedly. I personally think that we have to have room to forgive ourselves for our minor (and major) indiscretions. For me, I have those days where I slip a bit, but its ok, and I get it right back under control without much of a blip. Stuff happens. It is how we deal with how we feel. If we just take a minor slip and treat it as minor, we are good to go. Well I am anyway, everyone is different

I too read Epic Fail and expected something a bit more than wine. LOL.
  • Just keep your focus forward. Glad you have a wonderful time with your hubbby!

By the way Ruth you are too funny...love it!
  • Ok I officially love all you women!

B: Tuna over humongous salad
    L: an entire broiled eggplant brushed with olive oil and garlic....by the way, this started out as an eggplant lasagna but when I pulled the eggplant out of the oven it was SO delicious I just ate the whole thing!
    D: turkey soup

:-)