Halfway to goal!!

• So I've never posted in here before, but I figured I would - I've made it officially halfway to my goal!

Sure my goal may change as I get smaller, and sure...I may actually be kind of more than halfway if I look at my highest weight from 2008, but I'm going from this time.

This time, I started on July 19 2010 at 85kg / 187.4 pounds. This time I've been calorie counting every day and exercising between 3 - 6 days per week, from 20 minutes - 1 hour per day. This time, I got to 70 kg / 154.3 pounds on December 1 2010.

I feel great! I've lost 15kg / 33 pounds in a little over 4 months. I've gone from (New Zealand sizes) a size 16/18 in dresses/tops/jeans to anywhere between a 12/16 now - sizes aren't so fun...but I am noticeably smaller and I feel so great.

I'm looking forward to the rest of my journey and to the rest of my life living healthier and happier and smaller!
  • FANTASTIC!! CONGRATULATIONS. Keep up the good work!
  • Congratulations!

From here on in, you have less to lose than you've already lost! Great achievement!
  • Congrats on your progress!!!
  • Way to go, you are doing great!
  • AWESOME!!
  • Awesome! Congrats
  • awesome =D
    good job.
  • Thanks for the kind words everyone!
  • you go girl! and i think you should feel free to post about your mini goals and nsv's anytime you want. i do it all the time keeps us motivated!

and i always appreciate, enjoy reading how you're doing and opinions. great to have you on the team. go team storm!
  • w00t! way to go
  • Yay! Thanks guys! I feel great