My husband's challenge

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My husband left on a month long business trip on Saturday. He dared me to go to the gym every day, even if I only work out for 10min. If I do he's going to buy me a new computer. I started a blog about it and would love followers for support!
  • Wow, what an awesome reward.

You can do it!
  • Do It !!!
  • Good luck! That sounds totally doable to me! (Is the gym open on Christmas though? lol)
  • Quote: Good luck! That sounds totally doable to me! (Is the gym open on Christmas though? lol)
    Oh, I don't know! He may be nice and let me have a day! lol Although I do have Netflix and they have tons of workout videos on there that I could do.
  • Absolutey Awesome! Make sure it is a really kick-butt one! Where's your blog?
  • I edited out the link due to the fact that we don't allow users with less than 20 posts to post links. Also, in general, if you want to view blogs of our users, I'd encourage people to visit our 'Share your blog' forum.
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/shar...diet-blog-182/
  • Sorry.
  • Shell, I think that's wonderful! Msg me the link to your blog and I'll follow it.
  • That's great! And just ten minutes? He doesn't think you're going to do it, does he?

You will succeed!
  • I like the way your husband thinks!
  • Quote: That's great! And just ten minutes? He doesn't think you're going to do it, does he?

You will succeed!
    No he doesn't! I've been going for 30min a day. Except when my kids are really bratty, I only made it 16min that time.
  • Today is day 12. On day 8 I upped it to 45min. Can't believe it's been almost 2wks already!!
  • Good for you! Keep it up. =D
  • Way to go! Great challenge and great reward. :-)