THE NSV I've been waiting for...

• Happy Dance Time for ME!!

For some this is may seem silly but for me it's major. I've always been much bigger than my husband and his clothes even though they are loose on him were not going to fit me. He's not a big man by any stretch of the imagination. Anywho...I decided to try on one of his shirts this morning and it fits loosely, it's not tight ANYWHERE!!! I have been waiting on this moment for 11 months!! That's how long I've been on this journey and it has been so worth it.
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know how exciting that must be. I am waiting to fit into my sisters smaller clothes, so we can "share" (by share I mean shamelessly borrow and hopefull return without her knowing. LOL!)
    Enjoy your success.
  • LOL! I totally relate!

my husband is always so much smaller/leaner than i am. He is a muscular, lean guy. With our different body types, i don't expect to ever be as lean as him. I may never again weigh less than him either. but i can, finally wear pants that are his, but too big in the waist, for him. that's a cool feeling i used to 'borrow' his clothes when we were dating, but haven't been able to since, till now. although, now i realize i will probably get rid of any extra pants of his, and instead wear my own bootleg style women's jeans/pants. so much more flattering and comfortable.
  • That's awesome! I was VERY happy when that happened.
  • I was so excited the last time I fit into hubby's pants lol
  • I remember the day I got into my hubbie's pants...it was wonderful. And fitting into his clothes was good too

Well done you!!!
  • Happy Happy dance!!! That is amazing! I'm glad for you!
  • Awesome!!!!
  • Congrats, that is super exciting
  • My husband is just under 200 and thinks I weigh less then him. So clueless sometimes.

I can't wait until I actually do weigh less then him.

Must feel great!
  • That is awesome!! I bet you feel like a milllion bucks.

I can't wait till I weigh less/fit into hubby's clothes. I have never been smaller than him. Its on my mini goal list for sure.
  • Fantastic!
  • A Big Congrats To You!!!
  • Congrats! That is an awesome NSV! One NSV (last year)--I put on DS15's jeans and modeled them for him. His reaction was pretty funny. He's now much bigger than me--about 3" & 30 lbs bigger. His favorite trick now is to pick me up and carry me across the room.
  • Quote: I remember the day I got into my hubbie's pants...it was wonderful. And fitting into his clothes was good too

Well done you!!!

LMAO