****30 something december chat****

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • Quote: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

I did my Christmas weigh in today...

I weighed in at 211.4!!! That's EXACTLY 11 POUNDS lost since I got that infernal scale back in April!

Supper today is an overload of ham, carrots and potatoes... Turkey tomorrow!
    Does the happy dance for you.
  • Hi all I'm a new 30 something to the board - almost 32. After a terrible year by weight has gone up and fitness levels have gone waaay down, so have just started to try and put things right again Look foward to meeting you all
  • Welcome Eruanna!!!
  • Hi welcome Euranna!

I need to do a cleanse... what do you do. I am so stopped up! (Is that TMI)

Can't wait to work out tomorrow! I've been away from the gym since 12/24.
  • Quote: Hi welcome Euranna!

I need to do a cleanse... what do you do. I am so stopped up! (Is that TMI)

Can't wait to work out tomorrow! I've been away from the gym since 12/24.
    I've found aloe vera juice helps to ... move things along lol Took me a while to drink a straight shot of it - had to mix it with water and juice first

I'm venturing back to the gym this weekend after about 2 months! I feel it's gonna hurt! But all for a good cause
  • Welcome euranna!!

I hope you all had a great holiday, I working my way down to my low I have about two lbs to go thankfully.
  • Prune juice is always good to help clean you out!
  • Hey everyone, it has been awhile since I posted. I haven't switched to the new WW program yet, and haven't been tracking since the beginning of the month but luckily I've been maintaining which, with the holidays, was really my goal.

My grandparents came into town and were so impressed with my weight loss, it is almost 30 pounds since January! I am looking forward to the holidays being over so I can get back on track and start losing again. I am finally buying the 10 class pass for my Thursday night Pilates class and bought my sis and I a 5 class pass for another Pilates class on Saturday mornings at a different place. I need to get back into my walking at lunchtime, it has just been so cold and snowy, next week starting again - no excuses!
  • OMG!

It's been a while since I've even thought about 3FC and what a time I've had of it! Biggest gain yet since October- about 10 pounds! Inactivity, sickness, holidays, exams.... no excuse for it at all. So, since I've got some downtime between jobs and school right now (holiday for both); I'm getting back on the wagon and losing what I gained. Truthfully, I'm not sure how much I gained.

But it's time to jump back on the wagon. The weight I've gained is the only thing I'm concerned about losing now. The rest will come off easily enough.

Good to see some old faces and see some new ones! to the chicks I haven't met before!

I've missed being here.
  • I'm pretty new here as well...the past couple months havent been kind to my already crept up weight! Oy...got at least 30lbs to lose to make the dr happy (i'm at 165 or more now). I have horrible GI issues that they are positive will go down considerably once I have the excess weight gone (again..)
  • So hard to get back on the healthy living wagon. Really hard to break the bad habits reformed over the past few months!
  • Happy New Year!!! I rang in the new year by watching the Snooki ball drop on MTV. lol And I ate part of a cheese-ball and crackers, but I did not overeat with it and kept it to a reasonable amount!! So I started the year off right, esp considering I eat more when depressed and I was depressed tonight.
  • Hi all! Sorry it has been awhile...been mainly blogging. I'm down to 172 and ready to kick this new year off right! Hope everyone's holidays were wonderful!!!!
  • Quote: I've found aloe vera juice helps to ... move things along lol Took me a while to drink a straight shot of it - had to mix it with water and juice first

I'm venturing back to the gym this weekend after about 2 months! I feel it's gonna hurt! But all for a good cause
    Market America has a delicous tasting aloe juice. I'm actually a distributor and love all their vitamin products. I am not here to promote my business but if you are interested PM me for my site.
  • I haven't posted in over a week. When I'm not at work, I don't use the computer much at all. I just check my emails from my phone. I'm sure I can get to the forum from my phone, just not easy to navigate around.

I didn't gain weight over the holiday which was important for me. I did see a nutritionist and have made my new years resolution to eat by her guidelines and do 4 hours at the gym a week. I think they are reasonable goals and not over doing it. I know I like to make a laundry list of what I should be doing and then fall short and get upset with myself. I want to keep it simple.