How to add weight ticker to signature

• Does anyone know how to add a signature? It is not available in my control panel, although I found the way to create the weight loss ticker. It says to copy and paste the code, but I don't know where to do this.
    thanks, friends
  • You need to have been a member 20 days and posted 20 posts, I think, then it becomes available.
  • OK, thanks for your response! I can't believe how much weight you have lost.
  • This was truly helpful. I am new and was just wondering the very same thing. Thanks! My only other question is....how do you get so many different ones? That is cool!
  • Quote: OK, thanks for your response! I can't believe how much weight you have lost.
    Thankyou! It's a long haul!
  • Quote: This was truly helpful. I am new and was just wondering the very same thing. Thanks!
    Smart people make me happy
  • I was also wondering about the ticker. I need one badly!
  • Thank you so much for posting this. I couldnt understand why I couldn't have the cool ticker thingy at the bottom of my posts for the longest time!
  • I have a question i have been on this site for a month and have over 20 posts and the signature option to install my ticker is still not available to me. Does anyone know where to go to get help?
  • You joined 3FC on the 9th of January so your 20 days is not quite up. By tomorrow morning you will be able to go to UserCp and add a ticker to your signature.
  • Thanks so much Ruth for checking this for me. I really appreciate your help