Everyone Weigh in 11/27/10

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 208, same as last week.

Sorry this is a day late, all. My internet service has been real flakey as of late. Charter is coming to my house tomorrow, so hopefully this issue will be fixed.

• 136, up 2lbs, I admit I've fallen off my path
  • as of this morning 211.4 grrr
    I was 208 earlier in the week and haven't veered off path (other than thankgiving) but even that day was extremely restricted. I"m REALLY hoping it's a crap load of water weight going on. if not sad face x10.
  • 173.6 - about a pound and some change from last week. I even saw 172.8 yesterday!!! I'm hoping to break the 170 number before Christmas.......
  • I'm at 217.5, down three pounds from last week. A little surprised but very pleased!
  • I am weighed myselft yesterday and saw 152 which is very exciting and this morning I saw 151. I need to stop weighing everyday and multiple times a day it messes with my head to see the scale jump from 152-155 in one day.
  • Yesterday I was at 178, but today it's lingering between 177 - 178. So, yeah. I was hoping to break the 170s by the end of December, but I don't know if that's going to happen.
  • My "official" weigh-in is tomorrow, but I was 148 today, and I'll probably be at 148 for my Monday weigh-in. I think I gained about a pound of "real" weight this week--I'll try to be more vigilant for the rest of the holiday season, and I still hope to be at goal by the end of the year.
  • I'm at 151.4lbs.
  • At 180.1 as of this morning...170's, here I come!
  • Down another pound to 167.2 for me.
  • I was 156 this morning
  • 240 hit my first five lbs off....woo wee I guess errrggg not fast enough for me but at least it's going down
  • Weighed Sunday at 196.8 which was down 1 pound. Given that it was Thanksgiving week I was very happy with that.