Finally some photos!!! 52 lbs down!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • So im sitting at about 173.. but this was my starting 225 and now!!!

CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

PS do not mind the GROSS mirror - not my bathroom!

• Wow, you can DEFINITELY see the difference. Your face is extremely vibrant and bright and you can just see it in your face let alone how awesome your body is! You have the thighs I dream about having lol! Congrats on your success!
  • congrats. u can def tell a difference
  • You can definitely see the difference, well done!
  • you look beautiful !
  • woot woot! thanks guys! i just couldnt not share on here!
  • Congrats! You look amazing!
  • Yeah! There's a difference! Congrats!
    You're really pretty, by the way!
  • You look amazing! I love your eyes!

Thank you so much for posting this...we're really similar (same height, almost same weight) and seeing this makes me realize how much of a difference there really must be to everyday people. (Full-length mirrors help too but I don't have one lol)
  • Gorgeous!
  • WOW...I'm really amazed at how small you are at 175..you must carry ALOT of muscle...GREAT JOB!!!!

Oh and yes, I agree with everyone else...absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
  • Congrats!!
  • Aw Thank you guys! Yes I have alot of muscle only spot I don't really is my stomach ha ha! I wish I had a full length mirror! I've just got a tiny one that's my next purchase I think!

Thanks guys you are too sweet! I definitely feel more attractive since I have lost my weight!
  • Wow, you look fabulous! You've lost so much weight, you only have a little left to go and you'll be at goal Congratulations on your loss so far!
  • Hi lucid,
    You look terrific! Bravo!!!
    You and I are the same height, and want to lose the same amount of weight. I have been afraid to post pics b/c I am still in the fat mind mentality and even though psychologically I know that I look different, I haven't really come to terms with it yet. Thank you so much for posting these. You look gorgeous and you were always pretty, heavier or not.