Prevention Millennium Diet #100

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • Hi,
    Just a sad note to let you know. I found our Ricky Martin in the vacant lot next to my house. He is gone. I buried him and am just shedding a few tears right now. I knew you guys would want to know. Ricky Martin was the prettiest cat ever, he had a piece of our hearts. Last week I had a really special moment with him and I'll always be thankful to remember him giving me a big hug and a big purr the last time I was with him. I don't know what happened to him, I suspect a dog got him but he looked perfect like he was asleep. Thanks for your kind thoughts.
  • Oh ledom,
    I am so sorry about Ricky Martin. It is so hard when you lose a beloved pet. I hope you can take comfort in the fact that he was a much loved cat and you gave him such a good home. I am glad that you had that special moment with him last week. Again, I am so sorry.
  • Ricky
    Oh Ledom, I am SO sorry to hear that!! What a very sad day!
  • Thank you for your loving thoughts,
    and for sharing my heartache. D took it really hard and this is a day that I am glad to see come to an end. I guess this is the impetus I need to start our new thread as I don't want to come back to this page again. Hopefully inspiration will strike as I mosey to the post new thread box. You'll find it under diet plans. Once again, thanks for you kind thoughts.