SparkPeople

• Does anybody use it? I quit WeightWatchers in lieu of SparkPeople because the trackers are essentially the same. I really love how it keeps track of your calories, fat, carbs and protein. It also draws up meal plans for every meal, but you can choose not to use them. I'm still not finished exploring, but so far am pretty impressed. Oh yeah...and it's FREE!

My user name there is the same as it is here.
  • I use it and like it a lot- easy and convenient
  • I use it mostly for the trackers too. Plus my local buddy losing weight is also on there, so its nice for that as well.
  • Hmm. I'll have to check it out. I've been tracking calories through Calorie Count. Thanks.
  • I use the SparkPeople free downloadable app for my cell phone. It's nice to be able to put in my calories immediately or browse restaurants when hubby is driving to a certain place for dinner.
  • Sparkpeople rocks! I am getting ready to use it again, I have determined that I also need to count calories. I am BelovedK there too, come find me
  • I use it and love it, and (unlike 3fatchicks) it is not blocked at work
  • I was using it but just started using my fitness tracker on my droid... It seems to have more foods already programmed in. I do like spark people though!
  • Hi, I use it!
  • I'm going to check it out.