My journey in pictures!

You're on Page 3 of 7
Go to
  • Wow fantastic work!! The difference is so dramatic, you look amazing!
    Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • holy freakin cow!!!! you can tell such a HUGE difference!!!! you are looking awesome already! can you imagine what it'll be like when you get to goal! keep up the good work!
  • Quote: holy freakin cow!!!! you can tell such a HUGE difference!!!! you are looking awesome already! can you imagine what it'll be like when you get to goal! keep up the good work!
    Thanks Mimi! Honestly, I can't even begin to imagine what I will look like at goal - I've NEVER been that size, even when I was younger. I've been that weight, sure, but I'm fairly certain that I will look different than I did in elementary school/jr. high (at least, I better!)!
  • I'm kinda new here...I read someone mention IP? What is that? Diettrich you look great!
  • Very awesome and congrats!!
  • Quote: I'm kinda new here...I read someone mention IP? What is that? Diettrich you look great!
    IP is Ideal Protein - I like to refer to it as healthy Atkins, but there is more to it than that. You can find our forum here.
  • Quote: Thought I'd better start posting progress photos - just to remind my self of how far I've come and where I want to go.

UPDATED 12/24!!!!!
    You look so good and in so short time. Amazing transformation, good for you!
  • You look wonderful! Keep up the **great** work
  • You look wonderful my dear. Wow!
  • Wow way to go! You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • you look awesome. Congratulations!! X
  • Quote: Thought I'd better start posting progress photos - just to remind my self of how far I've come and where I want to go.

UPDATED 12/24!!!!!
    Hi! No I am certain not pregnant...so strange I know! I have been reading posts and see that it happened to some other women on IP...not sure, maybe my body needs to adjust to the weight loss?!
  • You lost a lot already. I love the pic of behind the bars. That is how I felt.
  • OMG! You look AMAZING! Congrats!
  • Wow, you do look amazing and your smile tells the story