5lb from second mini-goal, pictures anyway. *Skivvies*

• There was a post with pictures here but I took it down. Anyway, I'm now 3 lb away from a total 20 lb loss, yay! I've never worked this hard before and it makes me really happy. I love this place.
  • Wow a big difference! You go girl! Keep up the amazing work
  • Hello yhahmd,
    Congrats for almost nearing your 2nd mini goal! I can see progress happening girl! You are doing well with over 16 lbs lost, just continue on & more and more changes will continue to happen. One must remember the weight didn't appear overnight, nor does it leave overnight either, a work in progress, so continue to work it & you will have more progress! ~ Wendalyn
    Oh yeah I DIDN'T go blind, nor lose my lunch. Seriously girl, you shouldn't be talkin like that anyways... Jeeze
  • I always jump the gun and want to post images so early, but I just couldn't wait to knock the last 5lb off, I was just so excited. I mean I've seen progress, but putting the side picture together really made me see a difference.

Thanks for the kind words you guys!! I really appreciate it
  • Great job so far
  • I love the word skivvies!! That alone made me clicky.

I also love the word clicky.

You look fantastic! You are built just like my best friend. I wish there was a way to show her your progress without imposing on her and her own journey, or lack there of.. because your progress is GREAT and so encouraging. I hope you're so proud of your progress! And I ENVY your courage in posting skivvie pics for clickys!
  • I can definitely see a drop in the bra backfat area!
  • Good job dear!
  • Quote: I love the word skivvies!! That alone made me clicky.

I also love the word clicky.

You look fantastic! You are built just like my best friend. I wish there was a way to show her your progress without imposing on her and her own journey, or lack there of.. because your progress is GREAT and so encouraging. I hope you're so proud of your progress! And I ENVY your courage in posting skivvie pics for clickys!
    It took me 21 years to get my butt in gear because I figured at the weight I was at there just wasn't any point trying, but seeing the progress picture really made me feel better, like it was possible. Thanks! I am proud, and I was really mortified to post them somewhere, but then I thought, why should I be? Almost everyone here is in the same boat, and *I* really like to look at pictures, so maybe someone with a similar build who is just starting will see mine and feel better, even if it's only minor progress in my eyes.

And I love the word skivvies too lol I say it any nobody knows what I'm talking about just adds to the love!
  • Quote: I can definitely see a drop in the bra backfat area!
    Good, then that means i'm not crazy lol. I can't see it in pictures at all, just in the mirror. How odd
  • You look awesome! I actually see the biggest difference in the back pics along your ribcage where things are tightening up. Keep it up you are doing great!!
  • Fyi, look at your upper back in the bottom set of pics, the one in the black bra, look at the area above your bra & you will see your backs width, now compare that width to the last 2 pictures, much, much smaller indeed! Keep it up