Your favourite....

• Snack! What is it? After the gym today I will have 210 calories leftover for my daily limit, but th is will be quite late at night. I want something filling (ie: high in protein) and I don't like cheese on its own (ie: only like it melted and on something else) and I already had 2 eggs today.....

Any suggestions??
  • I grill 4oz of chicken on my George, sprinkle it with pepper, let it get crisp, cut it into pieces and then dip it into organic ketchup. I swear it tastes the same as chicken nuggets!
  • Quote: I grill 4oz of chicken on my George, sprinkle it with pepper, let it get crisp, cut it into pieces and then dip it into organic ketchup. I swear it tastes the same as chicken nuggets!
    mmm that sounds good! i have some leftover garlic tzatziki from my shawarma yesterday...maybe i'll dip some grilled chicken in that....
  • I like having 1 slice of whole wheat toast with a little peanut butter and banana slices on it after my work outs yum!
    or

greek yogurt
    or

spinach/romaine salad w/ cottage cheese & little to no dressing. maybe a slice of turkey in there too
  • Mmm... Smart Sausages Italian style with 2T of dijonnaise for dipping. 13g of protein and only 150 calories, so you could still have a little wiggle room for a salad and a teeny desert.
  • Healthy banana milkshake is my favorite snack period!
    Here is the recipe....
    1 frozen medium banana (100 calories)
    1/2 container of Dannon Light and Fit vanilla yogurt (40)
    1/2 cup skim milk (45)
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract
    pinch of cinnamon
    =185 calories
  • -Mandarin oranges (40 calories each)
    -Cooked spinach with cubed cheese and garlic
    -Yogurt
    -Omelette filling without egg (chopped cooked veggies with a little ketchup)