Hi there!

• Good morning,

Apparently I registered here some time ago, but never introduced myself or participated.... gonna change that now!

My name is Kristy. I just turned 40 in September. I've been overweight since I was about 8 or 9 years old, and went on my first diet when I was 10. I started Weight Watchers (for about the fourth or fifth time) in June, and my life is completely changing. I've lost 50 pounds so far (Officially 45.6 ... lost a few before I went to my first meeting).

This time doesn't feel like a "diet." I've had a real change in my thinking... wanting a healthy lifestyle long term... not just a short term plan to get to my goal weight.

I'm headed off to the lake to walk/jog with a friend, but I wanted to take a minute to finally introduce myself here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys!
  • Congratulations!!! I just joined WW for the first time and I lost 3.8 pounds this week. But 50 pounds that is amazing.. Keep up the good work!!! I think the key is to realize it is a lifestyle change.
  • HI Kristy!
    Hugs and support on your weight loss journey It sounds like your well on your way

Judy
  • Hi and welcome (back) to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome Kristy to 3FC, we are glad you are here (and on the forums now) and know that you will find a lot of support here!