One last dumb quetsion...

• ...question* LOL

before I put in this 30 day shred dvd and check it out. I don't really have to change my eating habits, do I? I mean I might start eating more protein and stuff the further I get into the workouts, and I might try some of the meal ideas they offer, but I don't have the money to go grocery shopping and all that right now. It just seems like added stress.

Should I fair all right if I stick to my current calorie counting and use the DVD?
  • Enjoy the workout DVD and and stick to your current diet. If you are hungry eat another snack or meal. Most average people don't need all the extra protein and calories the professional athletes need.
  • i think you are asking if you really need to get biggest loser diet approved foods? i don't think we have to follow a strictured plan to have sucess. you are already having sucess calorie counting. long as that includes lots of healthy choices to give you energy, stay the course keep going
  • 30DS is tough, but it does not require a change in diet.
  • 30DS IS tough lol. I tried it out today and man I was whipped. I also didn't eat a good enough breakfast, so my arms and legs were all wiggly and I was faint. Now I know though. I can't imagine ever moving on to level 2 let alone level 3 lol.

and @ katy trail, yeah, I was curious about that. But I think I'm doing okay on my own. Now that I think about it it was kind of a stupid question to ask.