Everyone Weigh in 11/05/10

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 209.5, up two and a half pound from last week.
  • Friday's my official weigh day. Did it early though...

Down two pounds since last week! 8D
  • 150 this morning. My body's very happy to stick here. Maybe I should be too...

I'm surprised how fast I got back into the 170s. I had pizza and fries and a McChicken 3 days ago. But I'm not complaining lol.
  • I'm down 1.6 this week.
  • 221. Down 5.2 pounds from last Friday. Finally, a whoosh! I've been stalled for 3ish weeks.
  • 217!! YEAH... I thought I would never say goodbye to 220!
  • Hi, may I join?? I like to use the 40-somethings area, but there aren't many posting there currently and I need some interaction to spur me on!

I weigh on Thursday and/or Friday mornings for my "official" weight. This morning showed me maintaining at 150. Glad to be maintaining, not so glad that I haven't lost in a few weeks.
  • 187...I'll take it
    Down .6
  • Down one pound! Woo hoo! I am rolling now! Congrats to all you losers out there! And to the maintainers and gainers as well, because as you already know...this is a journey not a destination!
  • I'm down 4 lbs from last Friday. I actually didn't start till Monday but prefer weighing in on Fridays.
    I know 4 lbs is more than usual but a lot of that was water retention.
  • 254.0 maintained since last week at this time, which is actually fairly surprising as i had a free weekend for halloween and was expecting to be up even after the water weight went away.
  • up 2 lbs post-travel... not as bad as it could be, but wondering if this is the sodium from eating out or if it's permanent. I'd like to think it's temporary...
  • Quote: Hi, may I join?? I like to use the 40-somethings area, but there aren't many posting there currently and I need some interaction to spur me on!

I weigh on Thursday and/or Friday mornings for my "official" weight. This morning showed me maintaining at 150. Glad to be maintaining, not so glad that I haven't lost in a few weeks.
    I'll answer, this thread is for everyone! Of course!

Anyway, I'm at 224.5, one pound down from last week.