NSV-I can button my lab coat again :')

• I know a lab coat isn't the most common piece of clothing to worry about, but as a chemistry grad student, its something I wear as needed. For the past year or so, my hips had gotten so big that I couldn't get the two sides to reach near the bottom few buttons, so I just buttoned the top. It worked fine, but I always felt so embarrassed by it, and just prayed that no one would come into the lab when I was wearing it.

Well, I just had to use it again, and I realized that that lowest part actually fits over my hips again! I wasn't even thinking about it until I slipped it on. This summer there was inches between the two sides of the fabric, its amazing how something can change without you even thinking about it
  • Oh gosh thats awesome!!!!! I love measuring progress by a piece of clothing.
    I had these jeans I really wanted to get into.....I had got them off eBay adn they didn't fit. I was so mad that when I could finally button them the legs were huge and looked dumb - but I did even tually get them buttoned.
    Sometimes your body changes even if the scale does not - thats why I always like to have what I call an "inspiration" piece of clothing to gauge my loss with. When stuffs too small I say I will "inspire" to it and now my friends say that too lol!
  • NICE! When I started my new job I ordered the Large and it BARELY fit- now it's huge on me I am hoping to get size Medium's soon
  • Congratulations! That's a grat nsv!
  • Awesome! WTG
  • Congratulations!!! That's an awesome nsv!!