Wonderslim #5

You're on Page 29 of 34
Go to
  • I am planning a comeback too! I quit because Nutrisystem made me part of their Bloggers Nation program so I sold my WS to Kris. I still have more weight to lose and I find WS to be the best program for me to follow.

Got a new catalog in the mail and I saw Diet Direct has pizza now! Has anyone tried this yet???
  • Omg
    Sooo glad I switched from Medifast! The food is so much better and the price is too. How fast can you lose weight on WS?
  • WS Chips & puffs
    I ordered the sour cream and onion "puffs" and the cheddar chips to supplement my MediFast diet, and I tell you, they were a complete lifesaver yesterday. We NEVER go to the movies, but the whole family went yesterday to see the new Harry Potter movie; it had been planned for weeks. Even though it's not usually a good idea, I skipped lunch and my afternoon snack so I could eat chips and puffs at the movies - and I wasn't even slightly tempted to sneak a piece of the kids' popcorn. My "guilty" snacks counted as two actual meals, full of protein! And I still had room in my plan for a crunch bar "dessert" later on when I got home. Thank God for WS!
  • week 1 weigh in : down 8lbs! woohoo!
  • Congrats pradaboy!
    I am back after a long time off of WS after I got married. I thought I could do it just counting calories and working out, but I am only losing 0.25lbs a week on average and that just isn't enough to keep me motivated, so here I am!!
    Just ordered some WS today and looking forward to having a routine again!
  • Week 15 was over the weekend and I made it to-30 lbs!
  • Congrats JKJKMC!! That's great. I'm looking forward to 5lbs lost at this point, so thanks for the inspiration!
  • That's awesome! Congrats on your weight loss

• Thanks!!! Im so glad we can come here and encourage eachother.
  • So this is my first full day back on the program. I had a chocolate cream shake with some raspberry syrup and powdered coffee and I will have the berry & chocolate cereal here shortly.
    I'm excited. I have seen this program work for so many of you and last year when I was doing it we were pretty tight on money and I thought, hey I can figure out how to get this diet with "whole" foods and save money!
    Well.... obviously that didn't work out because here I am.. same weight! I guess I just don't have the will power for that yet. I need structure!
  • Week #16 weigh in: down another 3.5!!! Total loss is now 33.5......nearly to my first goal and halfway point!!!

Welcome back to the plan Lisa........Im sure you will do great having the structure!

Have a great weekend all!!!
  • Congratulations JKJKMC!! That's great progress!

I am doing well already. Down a pound and a half since restarting. Of course, that's not an "official" weigh in for me, but I like to peak!
  • congrats to everyone on their weight loss. my weigh in today didn't go as well as i'd like. but i wasnt expecting much because i kind of took the weekend off to celebrate with a friend who is moving away and had sunday dinner with my mom as well. but it's monday and i'm back on track. have a good week everyone.
  • I tried something new today...
    Chocolate shake/pudding with a half cup of greek yogurt and water until it reaches the consistency one likes.
    OMG yum!! It was like creamy chocolate mousse!
  • I have been doing pretty well with my plan this first week back. Of course my lean and greens could be better, but I have a lot of "not so great" groceries I still have to use up as best I can!
    Hope everyone is having a great day!