NOVEMBER - One reason you will stay on your plan today...

You're on Page 1 of 12
Go to
  • Because I managed Halloween, one of my most difficult holidays, and so have no excuse not to continue. Hurray, me!
  • Because I'm not giving back the 3 pounds I've won
  • Because this dress is fitting better and better!
  • Because it is Monday.
    Because its the first day of a the week.
    Because it is a new month.
    The slate (plate??) is wiped clean and this is a new opportunity to progress.
    There is a new optimism in my heart.
  • I'm strong and I can do this! I have failed so many times BUT NOT TODAY!
  • I will stay on plan today because I've officially lost OVER 30 pounds! [30.2 pounds total, but it still counts as being over 30. =)]
  • Because what I do affects my son and hubby and I want them to be healthy, too.
  • Quote: Because it is Monday.
    Because its the first day of a the week.
    Because it is a new month.
    The slate (plate??) is wiped clean and this is a new opportunity to progress.
    There is a new optimism in my heart.
    Right on! Thanks for that!
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to finally leave the 270's if I'm good.
  • I will stay on plan because I want to make it into the 210's this month!
  • I will stay on plan today because what I really want is a bucket o' carbs but I'm trying to remember that my November goal is to get into the 160s ~ and I'm sooo close!
  • Because I only get one shot at my reconstruction operation and the less body fat I have the nicer they will be able to make the result. Food is for 5 minutes, this operation is a once in a lifetime.
  • Ill stay on plan today because Im 4 pounds away from my my 1st mini goal yeah yeah.
  • I'll stay on plan because the longer I do it the easier it gets. =)
  • If I lose another pound I'll be the lightest I've been since I was 10 or 11.