Saturday ** SNORK **

• A man was walking home alone late one foggy Halloween night. Suddenly, from behind him he heard: BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!Walking faster, he looked back. Through the fog he could see an upright casket. It was banging its way down the middle of the street toward him: BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!

Terrified, the man began to run home, the casket bouncing quickly behind him: BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!He ran up to his door; fumbled with his keys; opened the door and rushed in. He slammed and locked the door behind him. However, the casket crashed through the door, with the lid of the casket clapping: Clappity-BUMP! Clappity-BUMP! Clappity-BUMP!

The terrified man ran up the stairs to the bathroom and locked himself in. His heart was pounding; his head was reeling; his breath was coming in huge gasps. With a loud CRASH the casket broke down the bathroom door, bumping and clapping toward him: Clappity-BUMP! Clappity-BUMP! Clappity-BUMP!

The man screamed and reached for something, anything! His hand closed around a bottle of cough syrup! Desperate, he threw the cough syrup at the casket and... the coffin stopped.
  • Would you believe I had to read this twice before I finally got it?
  • Yes, I'd believe it. You have a cold and probably are coffin.
  • Thanks, Ruth! I can always use a good laugh!
  • I like that one Ruth.
    I'm going to tell it tonight - just to hear the teens groan....
  • Very funny!
  • LOL, I had to read down to get the explanation... I just didn't get it. I am blonde, after all!