Can i eat this on phase 2?

• Can i eat low carb tortillas from the tortilla factory they have 80 calories and 12 grams of fiber and 6 grams net carbs i bought them at costco anybody know ??? please help thanks
  • List the ingredients for us...that's what we really need to see.
  • Are these the right ones???

Low Carb Large Size Tortillas

Ingredients: water, oat fiber, whole wheat flour, soy flour, vital wheat gluten, expeller pressed canola oil, contains less than 2% of each of the following: baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), sea salt, guar gum, citric acid, yeast, xanthan gum, l-cysteine, to maintain freshness (sorbic acid, calcium propionate).
  • The discussion around all these is usually the small amount of corn starch. It's a personal thing - does it cause problems for you or not? Remember South Beach is not low carb so you can also eat any whole wheat or real whole grain (check the ingredients because they are allowed to claim whole grain when they aren't) tortilla. Flatouts are my personal favorites.
  • Personally any sort of "bread" product has a negative effect on me. Whole grains on their own however do not. So I am not sure what the difference is. I would try to use them and see what happens. If you find that they affect you in a bad way, the then the worst thing that happens is you figure it out after a pound or two (or for me falling asleep!) and you do not do it again.
  • Quote: Are these the right ones???

Low Carb Large Size Tortillas

Ingredients: water, oat fiber, whole wheat flour, soy flour, vital wheat gluten, expeller pressed canola oil, contains less than 2% of each of the following: baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), sea salt, guar gum, citric acid, yeast, xanthan gum, l-cysteine, to maintain freshness (sorbic acid, calcium propionate).
    yes this are it!
  • I have had the small Mission ww tortillas without stalling my loss.

I live in Texas, so going without Mexican food is akin to torture! Getting to P2 and being able to have a breakfast taco again might have saved my sanity