Anyother Water monsters?

• Im terrible for retaining water, im just prone to it and id say on average i can hord away about 4lbs.

The contraceptive pill i use i dont have monthlys but recently i ran out and have to wait nearly a week 2 see my nurse for more. So my body is confused and think i may be about 2 turn.

BUT .............i have put 6LBS on since this morning. Im bloated to ****.

I just wanted to know if there were any other water monsters out there and how much you gain and what you do to resolve it. I usually take water tablets but sometimes they can make it worse just depends.
  • If you continue to drink more water you should stop retaining. If you ate something salty the night before that can account for the bloat.
  • ive been trying with the water but will just have to try harder
  • Uh, sometimes no matter how much water I drink, if I eat something salty, I can gain that much in one night.

I don't know why my body is so sensitive to sodium, but I just make sure I keep it in check, drink plenty of fluids, and try to exercise as often as possible. The exercise helps, a LOT.
  • I drink water all day and some days I doesn't effect me and some days it will be 7-8lbs. I try to stay away from salt but I tend to crave meat and salty foods.
  • I retain water like crazy even though I don't eat things that are high in sodium. My weight can fluctuate between 8 and 10 lbs a day. I have to weight myself right after I pee when I first get up.