~~~GoodBYE 180s!~~~

You're on Page 30 of 37
Go to
  • Quote: 188 this morning!

I'm so excited to be here!

I can't wait for 179 because that was my weight before I started grad school. (I took the Frosh 15 thing literally) Also looking forward to 185 and no longer being obese.
    Same here. I just got her today too and can't wait to hit 185 (we're the same height). Yay!
  • 187.8 today, loving this most deserving whoosh as I was an angel during my last tom
  • Quote: 187.8 today, loving this most deserving whoosh as I was an angel during my last tom
    Congrats girl!

188.4 lbs today and I started the second month of Turbo Fire.
  • 187 today. bit stressed though
  • So I'm back in the 18O's. I took a little over a month off and have been eating poorly since returning home from school and have gained about 4lbs since. I have decided though that it stops here. I want to have this stuff under control by the time I start law school. As such, my goal is 16O by August 24th [my bday and first day ]. I know 22 lbs is kind of a lot but I think its doable. I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed as they are infected and I am sooo swollen so exercise is out for a short time period; however, I can still be good with food. Exercise has never been the issue. My sweet tooth is and my unquenchable desire for all things cheese or carbs. Hopefully the sweet, carb, and cheese teeth will be among the four teeth removed. haha. Silly. Anywho, good luck to all! We can do it!
  • Mishflynn, hope you're feeling better and less stressed.

redliss7, Cheese gets me every time too lol. I think 24 pounds is definitely doable since you've got about 3 months. Good luck!

I'll post a weight tomorrow, since I've got a challenge weigh-in. I hope everyone is having a productive week so far.
  • Not really moved on since Tues, even though I know how I lose it still frustrates me to be the same number for several days, I guess I am still very glad to be in the 180s though!
  • i'm lingering here for a bit still. my weight is coming off and the best freaking part is when i wash my jeans they are loose when i put them on! this mama is on her way out of 16s
  • yep , better now I hope to be out of here by this time next week.Comeon!!!!
  • 182 lbs...so so very close! I'm going to celebrate sooo much when I see 179!!
  • Woke up to 183 today! I'm sooo close to being out of the 180s.
  • 183 this morning.... nearly there.... this is a big 3lb i want gone and feel it'll be a great landmark.... rollllllllllllll on
  • Quote: So I'm back in the 18O's. I took a little over a month off and have been eating poorly since returning home from school and have gained about 4lbs since. I have decided though that it stops here. I want to have this stuff under control by the time I start law school. As such, my goal is 16O by August 24th [my bday and first day ]. I know 22 lbs is kind of a lot but I think its doable. I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed as they are infected and I am sooo swollen so exercise is out for a short time period; however, I can still be good with food. Exercise has never been the issue. My sweet tooth is and my unquenchable desire for all things cheese or carbs. Hopefully the sweet, carb, and cheese teeth will be among the four teeth removed. haha. Silly. Anywho, good luck to all! We can do it!
    Hey Redliss 7. My birthday is the 24th august too and I want to be 160 for then!!! I was 180.6 this morning. How old are you this year? i'll be 25 xxx
  • Saw 189.6 on the scale a few days ago but today's official weigh-in was 191.2 so hopefully next week I will be posting in this thread with a report of 189 or less!
  • Weighed in today at 187.0 lbs. Slowly moving through this decade. That brings me to a total loss of nine pounds.

I hope everyone's doing well this week and meeting their goals.