New!

• Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this site but not new to Weight Watchers, I've been on plan for 9 months and have lost a total of 73.2lbs! When I joined Weight Watchers I weighed in at 267lbs and am now at 194. While it has definately been a challenge I'm glad I decided to finally change my life and for good. I discovered this awesome site and really wanted to change things up and meet new people who are also working to meet their goal/goals
  • That's outstanding, congratulations on the massive loss. I, too, am old hat at WW. This is my third time to join in the last 20 years and this time im doing it - 125 lbs in 2.5 years. Are you a meeting WW or online? WW is such a healthy, non-fad lifestyle change. It is great to make that final decision to change, isn't it? You have done great!
  • Hi!

Thanks so mucn and congratulations to you also! Wow! 125lbs, that's awesome. I go to weekly meetings, if I did it on line I don't think I would have stuck to the plan this long. I've met so many new friends and we have such a close bond and great support network. Before joining Weight Watchers I tried numerous 'Diets' including Atkin's where I lost a LOT of weight but sadly gained it all back when I decided to introduce lots of bread back in to my diet. Weight Watchers was my last straw and I'm so glad I joined because it truly is a wonderful lifestyle change for the better! Who knew you could eat anything you wanted (Within reason of course) and still lose weight!

• Wow! Kim that is amazing! I am new to WW, just starting today, and i really needed to hear an encouraging success story. Great Job.

I need to lose over 50 pounds. Hope to be as successful. Thanks,
    Melinda.
  • Welcome to both of you!
  • WOW! Amazing progress!
  • New Too!!!
    I saw your picture today and decided to join this site so I could respond to you. You are inspiring!!! I have rejoined (again) and vow to lose this weight this time. I am starting at about where you started and I just want to get below 200! I am going to turn 50 one year from now and this is my 50th birthday present to myself!!! Thanks for posting!!!! Joan
  • Wow I want to be you one day!! You weigh less than my goal weight!!!! I am trying to reach 199 Do you have a blog or anything? I would love to read your story and see how far you have come, thanks for posting such great inspiration!!
  • I'm glad you found WW, it's a great plan that you can live with. The social aspect is great, too. Im in a wonderful meeting that is always full because the leader is amost "sought after." Her meeting have 2-3 times as many folks as other leaders in the same area. Everybody speaks and offers advice at the meetings - it's awesome.