Question....How do you....

• How do you get a ticker. I have been looking all over for a link and can't find it.
  • There's one made by this site, but I don't really like it because it only lets you do whole pounds, not decimals. Like, it would do 140 but not 140.6 or anything.

Ticker factory has one that can do decimals, and I prefer that. Here's the like if you're interested.

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticke...ner.php?type=3

It'll have you make a PIN number so you can go back and change your ticker anytime. It's easy to get to - you can go back to the site manually or just click on the ticker once it's in your signature and it'll take you there.

Have fun!
  • Thanks, it appears I won't be able to do this until I hit 25 posts. Thanks so much for your help
  • You not only need 20 posts but also must have been here over 20 days. Your join date was October 12 so you have a way to go. Keep on trucking.

By the way, this information is at the top of the Main Forum along with other useful stuff.
  • Quote: You not only need 20 posts but also must have been here over 20 days. Your join date was October 12 so you have a way to go. Keep on trucking.

By the way, this information is at the top of the Main Forum along with other useful stuff.
    Thanks! I plan on being here a long time, love this site!