Is anyone a WW Receptionist?

• Hi,
    I'm interested in becoming a WW receptionist and would like to know more about the training, salary, etc.

If anyone could give me some info, I'd really appreciate it.

Tina
  • Depending on where you live the pay could be different.

I've been a receptionist/weigher now a year and really enjoy it. The pay is okay but the benefit of helping members has to be the key for me.

I went to a training meeting where the trainer went over the tally sheet, product sheets, member booklets, etc. and walked us through the process. From there we had "training" sessions where I worked at a meeting doing the various aspects of the position: weighing, post cards, tally, stuffing member packets, etc. Once I was comfortable and the trainer felt that I was able to the training was completed. I mainly filled in where/when needed for other receptionists who wanted time off. I am currently have a "permanent" meeting that I work.

It's a great way to stay motivated and remain at goal.
  • Melissa,
    Thank you for the information. I agree with you that helping other members is a great benefit. I've had some weighers that acted like they really didn't want to be there. I want to encourage others.

Good luck.
    Tina
  • do you have to be at goal to become a weigher?
  • To be paid by WW yes you do.

But you can become a memeber Helper in the mean time if you want. You will get meetings free and a discount on products.
    You might greet new people and also WI them if if needed. Really depends on what the center needs are.
    But its a good learning tool if you want to go that way before you decide if its what you want to do.